News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*~ SlYtHeRiN dAnCe!i!i ~*~

Started by .:isis:., August 31, 2003, 01:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*walks down from Slytherin common room into the great hall. is wearing a short, white dress covered with sparkles. has hair at medium length and slightly curled, and is also wearing white heels*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

~ Ella

31/8/03--Ellz has been on student leave, visiting back home at her old school 'Durmstrang', only to return with no surprise birthday party or even happy birthday wishes, feeling a little upset, she retreats to her diary, not wanting to seem to expectant of people and not wanting to question them about it--

*walks in after Isis wearing long tight black pants and a huge baggy black jumpa, she walks to a table by herself and begins writing in what appears to be a small diary*

...Its now five days after my birthday and nobody has noticed...I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, I mean it's not like I told my friends when my birthday was or anything...It's just that, sometimes it's nice to have at least a few people say a few special words to you...Oh well, $h!t happens and I suppose I gotta deal with it...I wish I was back at Durmstrang...
~ Pure Veela...

*walks around and then notices Ellz looking down. wonders what could be wrong and remembers about her birthday. feels really, really bad and runs up to dorm room frantically. runs back into the great hall with a package behind her back and walks up to Ellz* hey! *smiles and is a bit out of breath*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

~ Ella

*can't help smiling and stands up to give Isis a huge hug*

It's so great to see you again!  :) I missed you's all...

*smiles and closes her diary*

< sorry hun g2g  :( bad timing, oh well, we'll continue l8a!  :) hola'z! >
~ Pure Veela...

(okey dokey :(, buh bye :()

*smiles and gives her her present. present is wrapped in shiny pink wrapping paper and inside is a certificate to the three broomsticks, and a big box of honeyduke's chocolate*

Kiara Johnson

(Feels really awfull for not throwing a party as she has been away too often as well.)

*walks into common room and starts to get ready for the dance, sees Ellz and smiles happily*  Hi beautifull!  How are things, how was your trip?

~ Ella

*has her mouth filled with chocolate already after giving Isis another huge hug of thanks. She smiles at Kiara and swallows.*

It was SO great! Seeing all my friends again and all the places we used to go! oh wow...I wish i was still there ay...oh well, you guys are great just the same.  :-*

*hugs them both*
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles and conjures a fire orb...*  Here, I think, i want you to do fire now too....

~ Ella

*ScReAms with joy*

OMG thank you sooooooo much!!

*gives her the biggest hug <almost strangles her> and kisses her on da cheek <in a total non-lezzo way! lolz>*

o0o0o I'm gonna have some fun with this!

*smiles and decides to try it out,she walks a few paces away from people and closes her eyes. It elevates itself high into the air and begins to form the shape of a beautiful dancing fire pixy. The flames leap elegantly around the little pixy as she dances and Ellz smiles in happiness and love for the little creature she created.*

Oh wow,she's beautiful, i always wanted to dance like one of those...

*covers the pixy with her hand and it dissappears and slowly turns back into a small fire orb. Ellz smiles at Kiara and Isis again*

Thank you both so much, i thought everyone forgot, but you two count as everyone for me and you obviously proved me wrong.  :)

L
A
S
T S O P 4 now  :-* <soz g2g!>
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

(LOL)
*Smiles and gives Ellz a great big hug back.*  You know, you have been the closest thing to a real sister I have ever had and well, I'm just glad your back, that's all.  *Not too good at this mussy stuff sometomes*

_Lavender_

*runs into the room* Ellz! There you are, I`ve been looking all over for you! *hands her a glass pink rose* Happy Birthday! *smiles and hugs her* I made it special for ya.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

~ Ella

*smiles and is almost crying*

Omg, thank you, you guys, you're all so sweet. I don't know what I've done to deserve friends like you but what ever it was it sure was worth it!

*:P!GrOuP HuG! :D*
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Still smiling*  Hey girls...don't we have a dance to get ready for?

~ Ella

*  ;Dgrins and links arms with all the girls. They make their way towards the common room giggling and whispering about random things *
~ Pure Veela...