News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*RP*Dining Hall*RP*

Started by PiedPiper, September 1, 2003, 12:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Levels her gaze at the boy, he obviously has no clue who or what he is dealing with, Draco and the other Slytherins push away from her as trhey notice the warning sighns.*  Look, I have seen her, I know where she is but unless you are willing to comunicate with me that there will be NO trouble, you might as well get out of my sight.

PiedPiper

*says menacingly*Fine there shall be no troble.NOW TELL ME!

Kiara Johnson

*Boy goes flying across the hall to land on the Ravenclaw table, directly in the soup bowl.*  I didn't like his atitude.  *Stands up and walks over to boy*

_Lavender_

*hearing yelling, skidds to a halt and drops bag, then dissapears**reappears to the left of the boyand says icily* Problem?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles at Lav then turns a dark and very bone chilling stare on the boy.*  If you want information, this is NOT how to get it.  *Says in an equaly bone chilling quietness.

PiedPiper

*Boy gets up and Piper snickers giving her away.*Boy:There you are!

Kiara Johnson

*Watches boy closely to make sure of no trouble*

(G2G)

_Lavender_

*smiles in amusement, then nods to Kiara and turns into a wolf, some fellow students gasping**sits is same spot that was standing and looks into the boys eyes, wonderong, seeking, to find his name, but when doesnt find it, turns white head to Kiara, then back to the boy agian*

PiedPiper

(bye)*boy walks over to Piper and grabs the back of her bandana and pulls her hair so she is looking at him.*Boy:Now why would a leader of a army run from her future.
Piper:Leo,there is no future from fighting your brother.
*Leo grabs her by her hair and trys to drag her away.*

_Lavender_

*hackles raised, walks over to the boy and sits next to him, looking at him, practially daring him to make a wrong move, but decides not to wait and jumps, but is hit in the chest with seven or more spells from a group of Slytherins, her rivals, and goes flying into the wall**transforms into self, blood dripping down her face**walks over to the boy still, giving him the deepest look of loathing* You leave her alone now, or I may, actually, I will, get you.

PiedPiper

*goes over to him and kicks him.*Stupid git.

_Lavender_

*growls slightly, but gives off the hint that isnt trying hard do hurt him at all**turns into wolf, white agian, and heads toward door, the Slytherins following her, gaining, so she runs out of the hall, closely followed*

THAT NIGHT, MIDNIGHT

*enters the common room thinking it empty, holding wrist in a blood covered peice of cloth**walks to the table and takes off the bandage, then rinses it in bowl of water and ties in tightly, then, rolling up robe sleeve, reveals deeep wound**splashes some water onto it, then ties another strand of cloth around it tightly, but not stopping the quickly flowing blood, so just simply lets sleve fall down arm agian, but keeps wounded wrist in left hand and walks over to the windowsill where looks out into the particularly starry night, not noticing the blood soalking through sleeve unto the floor, forming a small puddle*

PiedPiper

*gets up and walks down to common room.Then takes a list of people out and looks it over.*

Kiara Johnson

*Finds Lavender by following the trail of blood and grabs her wounded hand, letting a soft soothing light cover the two of them and realeses her hand, it has fully healed and Kiara smiles at her.*  You really should be more carefull, you know.

_Lavender_

*smiles at her* yeah, yeah, I know. thanks