News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

NEw Costume Dance

Started by Kiara Johnson, September 1, 2003, 06:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Walks into the common room and sits down, thinking of the perfect costume for this years dance.  Thinks ~  We did the whole pollyjuice potion thingy last year...~*

brian

*walks into Slytherin Common room, sees Kiara,* Hi Kiara, thinking about the Costume dance? Last year was great. That was like, right after we found out we were related, right?
*hears a door open, puts on invisibiltity cloak*

PiedPiper

*comes in and plops down on chair.*

.:isis:.

*walks in and sits down* 'ello! *smiles and turns to Kiara* so, what are you going to be this year for the dance?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

brian

hopefully not another person

Kiara Johnson

No Harry, I'm not doing the pollyjuice potion thing this year...that was too weird.  I'm not sure yet Isis...

*giggles* o, i have no idea either. *frowns*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

I think I will just put on an old, rennesance(Spelling) gown and one of those face masks on a stick, you know what I'm saying?

(renaissance i think)

yea, sounds good to me. *sighs* i dunno what i'm gonna be though.... *thinks*

Kiara Johnson

Ya, I don't know why we always wait till the last minute to decide.  *Laughs*

Kiara Johnson

*Waves her hand and she is now wearing an old type long full and flowing White gown, her hair up with diamond chain weaved into it  a stand of her dark hair framing her face on either side, she smiles*  How's this, I know I don't usualy do the whole white thing but...I thought it would be noice for a change.

*giggles* yea, it's beautiful! *thinks* now what should i be.... hmmm....

*continues thinking and then stands up. mumbles a charm and is now a princess wearing a medieval pink flowy gown with jewels sewn in and a crown. smiles then shrugs* only thing i could think of *giggles*

Kiara Johnson