News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A rainy day in Hogesmeade

Started by _Lavender_, September 2, 2003, 04:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles*  Thanks for the lesson, uhm see ya.  *Turns and goes back into the threebroomsticks and sits at the table and finishes her butterbeer.*

tekronman

*walks off  and heads to the armor shop* good bye

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

.:isis:.

*walks into the three broomsticks smiling* hey Kiara! *smiles and sits down next to her*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles then gets up and walks back out of the shop and towards the school*

tekronman

*walks out of the shop with a dragon scale cloak and some other minor items*  * heads towards hogwarts*

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

Kiara Johnson

Sits on the bench by the lake, twirling her fire-orb and looking out at the lake.  looks bored again*

*shrugs and orders a butterbeer. finishes butterbeer and goes back to Hogwarts. goes up into common room and decides that it's too nice to be inside. walks outside around the lake. sees Kiara and walks up to her* hey, everything ok?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

*Looks up and smiles*  Ya, everything is great as a matter of fact.  Brendon just tought me to use the potronus spell and I did it!  I didn't even blow anything up, I guess it's cuz I wasn't angry this time.  *Laughs*

*giggles* who's he? don't think i've met him yet.

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles*  I only just met him the other day.  He seems to be a really nice guy, cute to.  *Smiles*  I'm suposed to help him out tomorrow.  *Smiles again*

*smiles too and sits down on the grass* kewl.... so, what's he like?

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles*  He's cool, he's...nice.  I don't think I've ever liked nice before.  *Smiles*  What am I saying!  *Shakes her head*  

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles again*  Nothing, nothing at all, I've gotta get going, I need to , ya... *stands up and turns into the black wolf and lopes into the forest.

*gets a suspiscious feeling but tries to ignore it, knowing that she'll be ok. stands up and walks to the Ravenclaw common room to see if Justin is around. walks in and looks around*