News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*RaVeNcLaW cOmMoN rOoM*~

Started by .:isis:., September 4, 2003, 08:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*is shocked for a second too and gasps* hey.... *sighs and relaxes* sorry, didn't mean to nearly run into ya. would have walked a bit slower, it's just that i didn't know the library was so popular this early. *smiles* so, what's goin' on?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

nothin much...just readin......you?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

mmm.... *shrugs then thinks for a minute* same. *nods head*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

yeah...yeah...well, I umm...yeah...*looks back at book*

*looks at her suspiciously* somethin' wrong?

_Lavender_

no, just thinkin about all of this crud I`ve gotten into *shakes head* I should`ve blocked it from my mind, but well, you know me

*smirks* yea.... what happened?

_Lavender_

I was followed the other night, down in London, and attacked, so I had no alternitive but to use magic to stay alive. But Fudgge is being an a** and saying it was all a lie. Now I have to go to Court aginst a whole Wizengomat. There never even going to believe my last name rather than my story. *shakes head* f I loose I`m off to Azkaban for a week.

:o *blink, blink* whoa.... well that sure beats my story. *gulp*

_Lavender_

a weeks only the least if I loose too....*rubs forehead* well, I guess I`m in for some more sleepless nights. *sighs and stands with great help from the wall then nods to Isis in goodbye and heads toward to Common Room with books**enters common room and sets books on table, then starts to read and study and memorize as much as possible**7:00 comes and passes and is still working*

*gets several large books from the library and decides to skip all classes for the day. instead, stays up in the Slytherin common room reading. gets a bit dizzy and decides to go down to the kitchen for a bit of tea*

_Lavender_

exhausted, shakes head slightly and wals down to the Kitchens for some coffee to help soothe the rings around eyes*

*is walking out towards the kitchen exit with tea in hand. nearly bumps into Lav and looks up and smiles* hey.... wutcha doin' down here?

_Lavender_

*looks at her then shakes head* exhausted, didnt get any sleep at all last night. I gotta get somethin to keep me awake, I still havew another fourty-four books to go before the trial

*widens eyes* whoa, good luck.... if you need any help, just say so and i'll be glad to. decided to, er, 'take a brake' from classes for the day anyways. *shrugs*