News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*RaVeNcLaW cOmMoN rOoM*~

Started by .:isis:., September 4, 2003, 08:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

*grabs a cup of coffee, and sits quietly, looking around and taing sips*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

*takes a bite of toast, then sets it down and pours a glass of orange juice*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

*takes some toast from the stack and butters it, then takes a bite*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*finishes piece of toast and takes another sip of juice. smiles, and is ready to go*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*looks at her and sees that she`s done*

*sits there, silent, not wanting to rush him*

Zack

*sets down the empty cup, now done also, and smiles at her* where d`you want to go?

o, i don't care. *smiles then sighs*