News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*MIDNIGHT CHILL*

Started by _Lavender_, September 8, 2003, 05:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*sits on the side of the lake shivering slightly, the coldest and darkest night of the century falling around her and the brisk wind wipping her face**closes eyes and takes feet from the icy lake, the snow stinging them**wraps arms around knees and sighs sadly, remembering the years before on the same night when one of her friends had left her life forever**closes eyes and shivers*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

*Stands on the parapet of the west tower, her black robes whipping around her as the icy wind howls through the cracks in the wall.  She stares out over the snow coverd grounds and spys a figure sitting at the lak.  Her expresion saddens as she realises who it must be.*

_Lavender_

*doesnt let the unshed tears roll down her face as hugs self tighter, memories circling in her brain*

Kiara Johnson

*Continues her search of the grounds, watching, as always, for any sighn of trouble.  Forever watchfull of the school and the students with in.  Her long dark-brown hair now coated with white snow, she pulls her cloak about her tighter to keep the bite of the wind from reaching her skin.*

_Lavender_

*sighs deeply, the hours sitting in that same spot and the chills down to her bones being realizd finally, so stands and walks up to the Griffindor common room and to the chair by the fire, yet feels as if had left heart behind**sighs agian then leaves to the great hall for dinner and sits at the Slytherin table**s sblack personed at like alway is when sits there, yet this time doesnt ignore it**gets in a big yelling fight with Bole*

Kiara Johnson

*Continues to stand upon the parapet, has a feeling of dread for this night and refuses to stand down from her constant watch.*

_Lavender_

*having enough, walks outside to the middle of the grounds and screms loudly in anger**hearsa rustling in the forest and whipps head around to see spell**ducks and hears it hit a tree**watches as the figure comes closer and notices that cant see its face in the dark**angrily sends a powerful spell at it and it goes flying back into the forest**looks at own wand and throws it after the body then goes to middle of lake where sits angrily*

.:isis:.

*is walking around outside in the cold weather wearing warm clothes and has a cloak wrapped tighly around self. wipes away a lock of hair from face and continues walking*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*without a cloak, gets cold immediately, but doesnt care**stands and kicks the ice*

*sees Lav and walks up to her* hey.... what are you doing out here?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

*Changes form to that of a snowy owl and flys off into the forest, hoping to see no more attackers ashe perches herself regaly on a branch and watches some more.*

_Lavender_

*voice has a tone of sadness and inpenitrable anger* nothing. *doesnt look at her*

o *frowns. knows that she has to keep walking around but decides that a bit of conversation couldn't hurt* is everything ok?

_Lavender_

no, nothing is going to be after today. *still doesnt look at her, her whole body turning a ghostly white*

*turns head to the side a bit and looks at her* how so?