News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*MIDNIGHT CHILL*

Started by _Lavender_, September 8, 2003, 05:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara is perched on a knoll in the distance, still in her dragon form but not storming about just siting and watching*

.:isis:.

*looks around, then calls out:* KIARA!!! COME BACK PLEASE!!! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU.... AND I'M PRETTY SURE, I CAN'T KEEP YELLING LIKE THIS FOR AN ENTIRE CONVERSATION!!! *waits and listens for a response*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara takes off from the knoll and is now hovering over Isis then lands and changes into self again.  Looks really upset but has calmed a bit from earlier*  What is it, did he send you out here to talk with me?  He doesn't deserve to explain himself, Dumbledore is rioght about him...he cares for no one but himself, never has, never will....

~ Ella

*is still in Aurens cave, as she transforms back into her Veela self.  Auren seems to understand straight away what she is and she blushes, not knowing anyone could tell.  She bites her bottom lip and turns to look at the ground, embarrassed but flattered at the flaberghasted look on his face.*

I..um...I..think I might go see how Kiara is as well, thank you ever so much for the food and comfort. Good day sir.

*she curtsies slightly and rushes out of the cave, wondering what Kiara could have been so upset about, and wishing she could find out...*
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

Auren -- *smiles after Ellz and then shakes his head.*  ~oh Kiara, I hope you come back.~

~ Ella

*walks gracefully around in the forest looking for Kiara.*

Yo Kiara hun, where'd ya go?

*thinks about if she was Kiara where would she go...then she see's a shadow over head and realises its a very familiar and beautiful Horntail. She runs along with the shadow and makes her way to Isis, where Kiara and her are talking*

Hey...is this private or can I join?
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Turns towards Ellz*  Hi hun.  No, your more than welcome here.

~ Ella

*smiles and gives her a hug*

Hey its all gonna be alright hun, dont stress ay. He seemed like he felt real bad for what ever he did...sorry...not really my business but you know...
~ Pure Veela...