News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*MIDNIGHT CHILL*

Started by _Lavender_, September 8, 2003, 05:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

The man smiles*  How is one, little lady?  *He slowly turns his hand over to let her smell it.*

*Kiara walks up to him as well, sitting down and letting her tongue hang out in friendly greeting to this stange but interesting man.*

.:isis:.

*stays back, still hidden and wonders who this man is*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*sniffs his hand curiously then looks over at Kiara and nods signaling no danger**looks back at the man then lays on side*

Jeremy:*stands up agian and shakes his husky fur, then walks and sits next to Lavender*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

~ Ella

*recognises Kiara, Lav and Isis but spots the HuGe husky and squeals in fright*

MeEeEw!!

*claws herself up the mans back in fright, perching herself on the highest point of his head, all her fur on end and her eyes protracted to huge black globes*
~ Pure Veela...

_Lavender_

Jeremy:*turns his head toward the noise and makes what looks like a smile on his face and looks at her softly*

Kiara Johnson

*Man begins to laugh lightly*  Then he plucks the kitten from his head and puts her on a high shelf on a small cushon.  then he sits back down and smiles at the others.*  Well, I wasn't expecting dinner guests but since your here...  He takes out a bowl for each of his guests and fills them with the stew.  then take himself up one.*

Kiara, not hungry but does not want to be rude so eats what is offerd to her.*

~ Ella

*closes her eyes to slits at Jeremy and stays perched on the mans head, not moving, looking curiously at the husky*
~ Pure Veela...

_Lavender_

Jeremy: *looks at the kitten softly agian then eats food hungrily**finishes and licks chops, then looks back at the kitten softly agian*

me:*sees Ellz looking scared at Jeremy**looks at her softly too and gets up**purposely knocks him over*

Jeremy:*stands agian, laughter in eyes*

~ Ella

(oops, i'ma lil' slow,4get da last post)

*starts clawing all the cushion petitly and pulling out the stuffing, geting comfy. She sticks her lil' tongue out at the husky and digs into the food, elegantly wavering her tail in mock cheekiness to the dog*
~ Pure Veela...

*still stays hidden, although the smell of the food is very tempting, on the count of that she hasn't eaten all day*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

Jeremy:*takes bowl of soup and drags into the darkness where Isis is hiding**nudges it toward her then sits to watch her eat*

*smiles and whipers:* thanx.... *takes the bowl and begins to eat slowly, hopeing that the man won't notice she's there*

Kiara Johnson

*The man doesn't interfeer with the playfullness of the kitten to the Husky  instead, he stands up and takes a few steps over to a chest, opens it and pulls out a flute.*  It's not often I get visitors to my home.  *He smiles, the lines around his eyes wrinkling makinging him look even more the friendlier*  I hope you all like music... Because I like to play.  *He starts to play a beautiful song on his flute.*

*Kiara lays down, resting her head on her paws and looks at the man, listening to every note of his lovely but some how, sad song.*

*when finished, sets the bowl down and rests against a tree and listens to the music. finds it soothing and quickly falls asleep*

_Lavender_

Jeremy: *seeing her fall asleep, doesnt leave his spot but sits as if on the look-out*

me:*sees through the dark at Jeremy by Isis**looks back at the man and falls asleep, leaving ellz and the man the omly awake except Jeremy*