News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*RP*******RP*

Started by _Lavender_, September 8, 2003, 05:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Calmly sits back in her chair and looks at Lav.*  uh, no hun, I am afraid I do not.  Care to enlighten me?

_Lavender_

*sinks back into chair and shakes head* nevermind. *curls self back up, the flames dancing in her eyes*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

.:isis:.

*relaxes and looks back down at the ground and bites lip*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*sighs deeply then goes up to room here goes in corner and sighs*

*continues stareing at the ground without blinking and then looks up and sighs*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

*Stands up and turns to the porthole*  That's it!  I've had enouph.  *Storms out of the porthole*  I'm finding somthing fun to do if it kills me!  *Leaves*

*shrugs and closes eyes and falls asleep*

Kiara Johnson

*Storms through the halls and bumgs, rather hard, into Draco, knocking him to the floor.*  Sorry hun.

Draco -- *Laughs*  Wow, where you headed so fast?

Kaira -- *To find somthing to do.  This place has become so mellow and depressing as of late that it is beginning to drive me NUTS!

*starts to dream. wakes up a few minutes later smiling and knows that everything will now be ok. stands up and brushes self off, then heads out of the common room*

_Lavender_

*head starts to droop and falls asleep, her dreams coming clearer and clearer.....

NO! *yells as is surrounded by hooded figured* WHAT DO YOU WANT?! PLEASE! *the picture fades into a white mist, then comes back agian in a cave**screams at the sight, blood and murder**the sight changes agian to her home**sees parents being murdered* NOOOO!!! *the sight changes to a valley covered in her friends` bodies and their blood*   *screams out loud* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!*wakes up covered in cold sweat sprawled out on the floor on back*

Kiara Johnson

Draco laughs*  You know, You always complain that you never have time for yourself, now, that things in the school have died down, you complain of being bored.  You need a shrink Kiara.

Me -- smiles*  You know, your lucky you my best friend, other wise I would have to hurt you for suggesting that.

Draco - *Smilse devilishly*  Ooh,. really?

*continues walking through the halls and finds them. walks up to them, now smiling* hey guys!

_Lavender_

*finally controlls breathing and sits, yet a shiver runs down her spine in fright of something**looks around and sees nothing, so relaxes and reminds self that it was a dream, then turns into usual white wolf and walks down the stairs*

Kiara Johnson

*Draco and Kiara turn at the same time and say in unison*  Hi Isis.  *They laugh*

*Giggles* so, wutcha guys up to? *smiles*