News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*RP*******RP*

Started by _Lavender_, September 8, 2003, 05:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*turns into self and keeps walking, mind elsewere, and runs into a Slytherin**they topple down three flights the the cement floor**looks around at the boy**he looks back at her and smiles*

me:sorry about that, I wasnt looking

him:*shakes his head* no harm done, are you ok?

me:yeah, thanks. *is looking curiously at him, noticing for the first time a Slytherin guy was being nice to her* so, hi, my name Lavender, whats yours?

him:Ken, nice ta meet you. *they smile at eachother then stand and talk*

me:*looks into his blue eyes* your the first guy in Slytherin that hasnt taunted me you know?

Ken: ya, well, were not all the same *a twinkle in his eye makes her burst up laughing**they start up the staircase*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

kiara -- Looking for trouble of some sort.  *Kisses Draco on the cheek*

Draco - *Smiles*  I think, I want to find somne with you.  How about it Isis, along for the ride?

_Lavender_

(ok, this is third year for us ok?)

*grabs bracelet from where had dropped it on the stairs then runs down to Ken* so...ummm...I`ll see you around then....uh, yeah.....

Ken:yeah-wait, d`you want to go to hogesmeade with me?

me:umm...ok, where?

Ken:*shrugs* the Three Broomsticks?

me:*smiles* shure! *they walk down to the TBS and get a drink and start to talk*

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*the two talk and talk, then split after a while, one going one way, the other going the other way*

Kiara Johnson

Kiara get that too familure evilness about her as a bunch of Hufflepouffs pass her.  She seems to glow with mischieve.*  Ready?

yea *continues smiling*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

Draco -- O, ready

Kiara -- *Walks swiftly to head off the Hufflepuffs.  Stops them dead in their track by holding a hand up and letting them smack into an invisable wall.  Walks around the group, sizing them up, waiting to see who wants to play leader.*

*bites lip to keep a straight face and then looks up at the Hufflepuffs with a serious face, but can't help to still hold a smile in the corner of mouth*

~ Ella

*Stands in the shadows behind Kiara, Draco and Isis, waiting and watching intently to see what they decide to do.*
~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

*Thinks...she is her father's daughter, after all*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

*Rolls her eyes and wanders off to the Great Hall.*
~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

*Stepps forward into the light so that all can see him, Over Kiara's Shoulder, sends all the others flying then he turns and leaves before Kiara can see him.*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

*Walks into the great hall, shuting the doors and locking them behind her. She sits at a table, the silence of the room sending a small shiver down her spine. She stares around at it's emptiness.*
~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

*Walks throught he door behind Ellz, stands and watches her until she notices him, she can see a slight mist about his form*