News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP~Halloween night dance, 7th Year

Started by _Lavender_, September 9, 2003, 09:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*laughs as well* Ok, now, let the fun begin!  *Snaps her fingers and the lights show on the band and they start to play*  Yes, now, tiome to party.

Zack

*laughs hysterically then starts to dance*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

Zack

*laughs, remembering that had spikes hair with red glow-in-the-dark stuff**doesnt go with a girl when she askes to dance*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles at Zack then turns and bumbs purposely into another guy, the one wearing the pink tutu.*  Uh, sorry for that.  *Laughs then turns back around and keeps dancing*

.:isis:.

*laughs and then goes out there and joins them*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Evil_To_The_Max

*enters the dance wearing a male popstarish type out fit and sporting blonde locks that are curly and can be changed at any point attempting to have a themed outfit with kiara..**smiles as he sees her and laughs**goes over to her*

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

*Turns to him with a huge smile*  You look great!  * grabs him around the waist and pulls him closer and plants a kiss then twirls around*  Like my Brittney school girl look?  *Giggles*

*giggles then smiles at the two of them and continues to dance*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*sees Zack grinning and turns to him* what? *smiles*

Zack

*blushes a little sheepishly* nothin *smiles and continues dancin to the fast music*

*smiles and continues to dance as well*

Zack

*the song ends and a slow dance comes on**goes over to the punch table, thirsty, and grabs a drink, then looks over at the dancers*

*sighs at the slow song and sits down in a chair*