News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP~Rainy day

Started by Zack, September 10, 2003, 10:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

*walks up the street of Hogesmeade andlooks through the shop windows every now and then*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

*Is walking in the opposite direction and sees Zack, smiles at him as they come to a crossing place*

Zack

*smiles back at her and stopps, turns, then enters coffee shop**snaps at waiter for a drink then takes it and sits at one of the tables looking outside*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

*Continues on and goes into a dress shop, is there for a few minutes then comes into the coffee shop*  Hi Zack, mind if I sit?

Zack

*looks over at her, nods, the takes a sip of drink*

Kiara Johnson

*Sits down and orders a drink for herself*  Hey, what's up hun?

Zack

*shakes head, hair flying every which direction* nothin *takes another sip of rink, not making eye contact with her*

.:isis:.

*walks in and sits down next to Zack* hey Zack! hey Kiara! *smiles and orders a butterbeer*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

*puts on a feint shadow of a smile for a second then looks back out window*

*looks at his expression and frowns. then raises an eyebrow* did i say somethin'?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*looks over at her* no, no, not you, no one here..*looks at drink for a sec. then takes anothr sip*

*frowns again* well what's wrong?

Zack

nothing, just thinkin is all *shrugs* what happened last night, man, I never thought I`d live it through, Patman and I got in a stupid fight for me joining the football league this year, and getting on a different team *shakes head* stupid really, then so on, he told his girlfriend that I was fighting aginst him, blah blah, now this one chick...Rosie I think her name was, is spreading stupid, gross really, roumors all over......oh, and my girlfriend dumped me *shrugs* whatever, I`m still livin

*frowns* that's horrible! well i hope you feel better *half way smiles and thinks of how she could cheer him up*

Kiara Johnson

*Starts laughing*  You know Zack?  Your luck is about as good as mine.  I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh but it's all I can do anymore to keep sane.  *Smiles*  My father just contacted me agaion this morning and looks as though he has another sceem up his annoying sleeve, I can't figure this one out though, I hope I do soon, otherwise...*Shrugs and takes a drink*