News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*Christmas night party*

Started by Zack, September 11, 2003, 10:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Quote from: Zack on September 12, 2003, 01:37:02 PM
*sighs* they`re a group of guys that Osiris got kkinda messed up in. Really confusing actually, Osiris hinmself doesnt even know what he`d done. Well we`ve been fighting and stuff for years, to no avail. My point is, I`ve ben over run and let me tell you, its no picnic, I`m glad I came out alive. Please, just stay away from them alright? What you saw out there was only like twenty of the seventy that they are. Thats all I know, i swear.

*quotes what had said earlier* thats all I really know about them, weird huh?

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

~ Ella

*Nods in reply but seems to be distracted by something out the window. She changes her face into a slightly curious glare and asks...*

These...guys?...they don't by any chance...travel in packs...of wolves??...

*She stares at the huge pack of about 30 wolves all sitting and staring up at her with hungry eyes*
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*face goes stony and gets up and looks out of the window next to her* yes...thats some of them, not all, I`ve never been able to count how many there were, they always get more people and stuff...c`mon *beckons her from the window*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

Seems to me that they have chosen to attack one of my Slytheerins and that personaly injures me.  I think, perhaps it's time to go on patrol again.  *Stands up, walks to the window and jumps out, changing to her dragon form once again, flys up to the parapet and watches these trouble makers.*

~ Ella

*Giggles knowing that if they make one wrong step they'll be ashes thanks to Kiara.  She transforms into a little black kitten and whispers to Zack*

Come on, lets go have some fun!

*She motions for him to follow and she rushes out the portrait hole*
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*looks a little apprehinsive at first, then changes into large black wolf and follows to the grounds*

Kiara Johnson

*Sits atop the castel glaring at the guys, her evil looking eyes following every move they see to make.*

~ Ella

*Runs straight to the Forest and climbs up a tree playfully, scratching her claws on the bark and geting ready for some action as the pack of wolves follow at high speed*

BiTe Me Ya girl thingy'Z!!

*She laughs histerically as one tries to grab her and she leaps further into the roof of the tree, out of harms way*
~ Pure Veela...

.:isis:.

*has followed them in human form and has climbed up a tree next to the one Ellz is in, and doesn't look down, but instead keeps climbing*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

*Continues to eye, the now nervouse, guys below her*

~ Ella

*Sits up in the tree shaking her a$$ at them cheekily. Eventually she gets bored so she starts licking her paws...geting hungry and sick of playing*
~ Pure Veela...