News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP***Slytherin house`s Slytherins***

Started by Zack, September 12, 2003, 09:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

*finishes up in potions then goes to Commom Room to drop off some books*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

*Comes in shortly after and lays her books on a table then sits next to the fire and smiles as it rises as if to greet her.*

.:isis:.

*walks down from dorm room and sees them* hey guys! *smiles*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

*walks over to the couch with a slight bounce in step and sits down* so, wutcha guys up to?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

Looks over to Zack and tehn back to Isis and smiles*  Nothing really, juss got here.  How about you?

~ Ella

*Storms into the common room, flames seem so leap in her eyes, she stares angrily at the fire and it freezes into ice flames, then shatters everywhere. She looks sorry, she throws her books on a table nearby with a thud and walks over to clean the mess up, tears welling up in her eyes*

I'm sorry guys...Bad day as usual...Stupid kids...'Veela's can't control fire!'..'Ellz is a Veeelaaa!!'...'Ellz can't control fire!!'...'Veela's cant dance without trying to seduce guys! Veela's are so desperate!'...bla bla bla...

*She bursts into tears and throws everything on the floor, leaning agains't the couch and hugging her knee's*

Nobody has any idea how hard it is being a Veela! Why dont they all just SHUTUP!?  :'(
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*looks over at her concerened* you alright?

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

*Stands up and walks over to Ellz, huggs her and whipes away her tears*  Hun, who cares what they say, their just jealous of your beauty, that's all.  You know as well as I do that your much above those petty kids.

*frowns and walks over to them* yea, she's right, just ignore them *smiles trying to cheer her up*