News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP~Crazy

Started by Zack, September 13, 2003, 12:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

*walks around the grounds in a red FOX motocross shirt and jeans, hands in pockets as 4:30a.m. comes and goes, thinking about how crazy everything went the night before**walks to the side of the lake, looking at the glass-like water*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Cleo

*walks out to the person.*Hey my name is Cleo.Nice shirt.
You hate to love me.

Zack

*jumps then looks around* oh, thanks, hi *looks bac at the water*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

ELE

*walks out of the forest and sees the two people.But walks right past them.*

Zack

*feeling distracted, walks over to the forest and enters it**walks to a clearing and puts hands in pockets, thoughts bottling mind agian*

.:isis:.

*is walking through the forest, and sees him in the clearing. notices that he looks a bit down and wonders what he's doing out there*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

*curses under breath and kicks the dirt**starts to pace*

*steps into the clearing behind him shyly* hey Zack, what's wrong? *frowns*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*doesnt look at her* nothing.

*walks up behind him and rests a hand on his shoulder and asks again* what's wrong?

Zack

*sighs and looks over at her sadly* My Aunt. I just found she was alive, now she has full custody of me. I might have to leave Hogwarts.

*jaw drops and eyes look sad* omg, i'm so sorry.... well, not that she's alive, but that you might have to go of course. .... is there any way you can stay?

Zack

*shakes head* Fudge sorted that out, she makes my decions and thats it. *actual tears well in eyes* I`m going to miss you though................

*tears begin to come down face*

Zack

*hugs her* c`mon, lets go to the common room