News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP~Crazy

Started by Zack, September 13, 2003, 12:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*takes a sip of juice and then sets it back down. sees him looking around and follows his gaze. doesn't recognize what exactly he's looking for or at* what is it?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

Dumdledore.....he`s usually here in the morning, right? *looks at her a bit confused* He`s gone.....

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*looks over at where he usually sits and notices that he is gone* why yes he is.... huh.... must have gone somewhere, perhaps to another school for a conference or to the ministry.... business perhaps. *shrugs and takes another sip of juice*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

yeah.....business...........*takes a sip of juice*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*finishes off the toast and juice, then looks over at Zack to see if he is done eating*

~ Ella

*Sits quite a far way away from them, huddled in a corner with flames rising around her, keeping everybody from touching her. Dumbledore stands over her, frowning and looking slightly worried.*

Dumbledore: Now Ella...you can't...I will...in the past....

Ella: No! Never! Leave me alone!

*The flames grow larger and encircle her completely. She can no longer be seen under the cage of flames.*
~ Pure Veela...