News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*RP*GraveYard*RP*

Started by PiedPiper, September 13, 2003, 09:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonella Malfoy

*Stares at her*

Thank you...

*Flicks her dark brown hair over her shoulder sits down and breathes*
~Bella Antonella~

Sirius isn't gone...

~*Proud Ron/Hermione Shipper*~

I don't believe in Destiny, But I do believe some things are unavoidable

_Lavender_

*voice is icy*  no problem. *looks back to where had been standing a moment ago and doesnt see the wolf anymore**looks back around to the toumbstones and stares silently at one*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Antonella Malfoy

*Stares*

I-I have to go

*Sprints off*
~Bella Antonella~

Sirius isn't gone...

_Lavender_

*does nothing to stop her, just stares at the stone, eyes then moving over to the two next to it also*

Antonella Malfoy

~Bella Antonella~

Sirius isn't gone...

_Lavender_

*sighs deeply, then lets self walk over to the stones and sits, looking at the plats*

*looks to the first*Lily Potter      maiden name, Lily Evans,

*looks to the second*James Potter,

*then looks to the third*Sirius Black

*sits by the stones and stares blankly at them*

~ Ella

*Watches the girl sprint off and watches Lav looking sadly at her parents graves...she feels upset herself and walks off into the fog, vulnerable and alone as she often chooses to be. Absent mindedly wondering who the pretty girl with the dark hair was...*
~ Pure Veela...

_Lavender_

**hears footsteps and whipps around, but sees noone**stands*

~ Ella

*Walks blindly in the fog, not really knowing where she's headed. The wind picks up fast and stings her eyes as she crosses her arms infront of her to stay warmer.*
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*appears at the front gates of the graveyard, cloak pulled up tightly around him and concealing him, making him unrecognisable**pushes open the gate and stnds motionless as it creaks and moans open, then enters, the white, misty fog swirling about his body as he makes his way to the far corner of the graveyard*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

*Walks along the rows of headstones through the graveyard, she is dressed in all black, her hood pulled far over her face so all ne can see are her red glowing eyes.  She stops just infront of a grave and kneels down silently nand is motionless, but for the slight breez whipping at her cloak, she looks just like a statue, she is crying*

Zack

*walks through the mist, not really seeing anything else at all**finally comes to a grave which lays next to one other, then complete blackness every place around them**holds hood tighter so it wont fall back, and steps closer to one of the stones, and places a hand on it for balance, bowing head, barely holding in his emotions*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

*Pulling her cloak compleatly around her she lays down on the grave and against the headstone with reads:  Ariura Maul, therest of the letters seem to have been burned off the stone*