News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

wEeKeNd R/p!

Started by .:isis:., September 14, 2003, 12:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

hello, I`m Zack. What house are you in?

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

ELE

.:isis:.

*decides to go for a walk and runs into all of them* hey guys.... *looks at the newcomer oddly* 'ello, i'm isis *extends a hand*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Sean

ELE

*Hits Sean in the back of the head.*Sean!I've been in the dungeons for 4 hours.lets go.

Zack

*waves* I`ll see you around *keeps running in direction that had been before*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Sean

oh alright.*they walk off.*

.:isis:.

bye *stands in the hallway alone and shrugs. then happily walks off back up to the Slytherin common room*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

ELE

*They reach the lake and Sean sits down while Erin jumps in lake.*

Sean

Erin!What the heck are you doing.

_Lavender_

*is sitting on the other side of the lake withy feet in water**hears voices and looks up*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

ELE

*swims back up and shakes head like a dog.*

_Lavender_

*looks back at the water*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Sean

*looks at Erin worried.*your weird.

ELE

Just as weird as you are.