News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

wEeKeNd R/p!

Started by .:isis:., September 14, 2003, 12:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*gasps and quickly stands up, drentched, and cringes*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

uh ZAAA-AAACK! *quickly mumbles a charm and is immediately dry and smiles. then looks up at him and shakes head, then laughs*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*laughs then pulls self out of the water**runs over to her and picks her up, then runs to the waters edge and jumps in with her in arms*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*screams bloody murder and continues screaming and kicking and splashing around*

Zack

*laughs*and lets her go, then swims below her and pulls on her ankle*

*screams:* NNNNOOOOOO!!!! *kicks violently and struggles to swim out, but instead slowly begins to go under the surface of the water, sucking in more water everytime she tries screaming to get out*

Zack

*lets her go and comes to the surface laughing*

*doesn't come back up, but keeps swinging arms and kicking legs, but continues to go under the water, and slowly tires*

Zack

*goes under water and gets her, then brings her to the surface**goes to where can touch and sits her there**loooks at her*

ghs up water and turns around and climbs out frantically and brings legs up to chest and hugs them. closes eyes tightly and sits about 7 feet away from the water*

Zack

*laughter dies instantly as notices**ges out and sits next to her* I`m sorry, I was just kidden around, I didnt mean to

*opens eyes and nods head as a few tears come down from face* it's ok.... i just don't like water.... *sniffles*

Zack

*sees her and feels terrible* oh hun *hugs her* I`m really sorry, I didnt mean to scare you, I wont do it agian, I promise

it's ok *half way smiles and hugs him back*