News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

rp valentines day dance. rp

Started by ELE, September 14, 2003, 01:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0GryffinSword0

*finishes reading the sign* Ah-hmm. Durmstrang, huh? And the Weird Sisters...? Hmm. Will there be butterbeer? Doesnt sound too bad... I just might go if my year is allowed...

_Lavender_

what year are you in? I might be able to persuade McGonnagal
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

0GryffinSword0

Fourth... but since Fourth Years got to go to the Yule Ball i guess i'd probably get in anyhow ;) :D

_Lavender_

yeah..yeah, I guess so *shrugs* cool

0GryffinSword0

*takes a last glance at the sign and then walks off humming a melody*

~ Ella

*Walks over gracefully to see what all the commotion is about. She spots the paper.*

...Durmstrang...

*Her face goes pale and she makes her way slowly out of the crowd to the steps outside the doors of Hogwarts, she sits.*

Uh oh.

*Her face now the colour of Peeves.*
~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

Sees also th e message and pales slightly, hoping he can get around the fact that he never actualy transferd from any school, he is just here as a spy for Voldem0rt.*  Uhm, I think I'll pass on this one, *Turns and goes down to the Slytherin Comon room.*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

*Sits on the steps and slowly regains her normal colour. She decides to try and forget about it and walks up to the slyth common room to sit by the fire. She enters and see's Sebastian.*

Hey...

*She stares at him for a few seconds, not expecting anyone to have been in the room then takes a seat and pulls it strangely close to the blazing fire. The flames dance in her green eyes as she thinks, acting as if no one else is in the room.*
~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

*Looks up at her and smiles*  Hey.  I hope I'm not bothering you.
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Ginny Weasly

*sees the notice and looks more closly* What the hell is this about? Drumstrang.....hmmm.......I wonder....*getts a looks vary much like Fred and George*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*sighs and walks back to the board, then reads it throughly**pales and snarls* oh god.......*shakes head and leaves the room*

Ginny Weasly

*uses brain speaking to Lav so only she can hear it*<Hey Lav I have and Idea to breake up that dance!>*grins lavs way*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*hears her but doesn`t smile**sends a message in the same way* no.....I want a-.....chat with one of them. *grows paler still and goes out to the grounds to think*

Ginny Weasly

*frowns slightly then grins again*<suit yourself!>
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~ Ella

*Snaps her eyes away from the flames and towards Sebastian.*

No, company is nice, I just wasn't expecting anyone in here that's all.

*She smiles faintly then walks over to the window. She wraps her arms around herself and shivers slightly, watching darkness fall over the forest again.*
~ Pure Veela...