News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mid-summer*RP*

Started by Zack, September 14, 2003, 07:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

*wraps arms around her, holding her close**smiles and rests chin lightly on top of her head*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

*sighs and then smiles, not wanting to leave*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

*smiles and kisses her cheek as a few golden rays start to run on the grass**smiles and sits up, watching the sunset**wraps arms around her stomach*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*smiles and turns a bit to watch the sunset. continues to smile and rests hands on top of his*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*smiles and kisses her neck and cheek*

*smiles then turns and kisses him, then looks back at the sunset, still smiling*

Zack

*leans down tokiss her agian, then hears ants yell to get in the house**groans but doesn`t move**watches as his aunt comes around the cornertoward them*

her:*walks up to the two and puts her hands on her hips, her a wand in one of her hands**looks intently at Isis* YOU are miss?

me:*doesn`t move, arms wrapped tighter around Isis`s waist*

*mouth drops* o, hi... i'm isis. *smiles sweetly*

Zack

her:*folds her arms* Well, I`m sorry, you`ll have to leave, Zackary has to continue working over at his uncles shop. *she is obviously controlling a high temper*

me:*growls* no, I think I`ll stay here today.

her:*looks deadly and turns to him* You have to, and will, go now. *she turns and walk back into the house*

me:*sighs* I`m not going *hugs her*

~ Ella

*Smiles at the two, not recognising them but finding the scene adorable. She turns to the bush, geting ready to leave for she does not want to be a 'perv'. But as she turns she is faced with a tall hooded figure, almost twice the height of her. It covers her mouth with a deathly pale hand and pulls her back into the darker area's of the bush. Ellz struggles to break free and manages to scream once. She knows she musn't use magic but she does anyway. She sends a small white sparkley flame to the grass near the couple and only hopes that they understand to help, even if they are muggles.*
~ Pure Veela...

well maybe i should just le-.... *hears the scream, and then spots the flame and quickly bolts up, breaking free of his grip and gasps. sounding a bit confused and scared:* what's going on?

~ Ella

*Manages to scream again.*

Help, someone please!!

*Struggles, panicking. She twists free of its grip and runs out into the open, falling into Isis's arms, and breathing heavily, shaking, thoroughly freaked out.*   :'(

I'm sorry...it just came out of no where...i had no where to go...i didn't know he lived here...i didn't mean to use magic...i didn't know it was you...i was so scared...it was so cold...

*She bursts into fitful tears, still shaking.*
~ Pure Veela...

omg! Ellz!!! *hugs her and pats her back gently* it's ok, it's ok.... *looks over to Zack a bit confused, and then looks to where Ellz had come from. continues to pat her back* it's ok, it's ok....

Zack

*had been standing**stays still for a moment, staring at the place in which the thing had taken hold of Ellz, then looks at the girls**pulls out wand and walks toward the bush to investigate*

~ Ella

*turns around sharply.*

No! Zack don't! It might still be there, it felt so strong, please be careful...

*She looks worried and stays close to Isis.*
~ Pure Veela...