News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

How to kill JK Rowling

Started by Shuibeast, June 13, 2002, 03:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpcoolest5

Poor JK has to go online and live chats and stuff, no wonder she's not getting the story done. :( Poor Joanne! Hey, I forgot, that's my teacher's first name! ;D
AND IT IS PRETEND!  >:( IT HAD BETTER B! She wouldn't get the books done, and she's WAY 2 nice, and she probably IS getting death threats, but her people would take them away, but still.... :( :'(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

pansy

It comes out in may 2003, I think and give the lady a break. Writing a book takes a long time, I know, Im writing one now and Im almost finished with it. Its quite long and its also going to be a series.

Pansy
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

Gengi

July 2003, dear. :)

Cool! :D What's your series about?
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Yeah... but SOMEONE *coughgengicough* got me excited, thinking that it would come out this month!  lol j/k...
July.... isn't that when the 4th came out?  July.. 8th er summat?
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Gengi

Somethin' like that. ;D
*Scratches back the back of her neck* Hey! It was what was said. >< Publishers...news ppls...  ::) Lol. j/k. :) It takes a few months for a book to be publish and stuff, so that's why it's going to be awhile.... inclueding the fact that J.K. Rowling hasn't sent in a script yet. ><
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

She makes the adaptions?  *gasp!*  :o
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D