News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

nameless....

Started by .:isis:., September 15, 2003, 12:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*walks down from room in pants and a plain white shirt and plops down on the couch with a sigh, wondering where everybody is*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

*flys through the window in her falcion form and lands on the couch and changes back to normal*  HI....*Smiles*

*turns a bit startled* hey.... wutcha up to?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

not much, just came back from my morning flight.

o, cool.... *sighs and nods head, wondering what to do*

Kiara Johnson

*Steaches and yawns*  I think I'll go take a nap.  I've been out since 4 this morning.

*sighs* okey dokey.... i guess i'll just.... er, find something to do? *shrugs*

Kiara Johnson

*Goes upstairs to take a nap*

](G2G)

~ Ella

*Sits curled up asleep as a little black ball of fur in the chandelair above Isis in the common room, purring and making the silver on the chandelair 'humm' gently*
~ Pure Veela...

*sighs and hears the purring. looks up and sees Ellz. smiles and then looks around the room trying to find something to do*

Kiara Johnson

*Comes back down a wjile later and picks up a book then begins to read.*

*is still in the common room, now smiling and sighs* do you know where everybody has been lately? nobody seems to be 'round here anymore.... *frowns and wonders*

Zack

*suddenly appears next to Isis*hey *smiles*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

~ Ella

*Disappears from the chandeliar and reappears wandering through the forest in the form of a unicorn.*
~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

*walks in the common room sleeply heading to the dorm* Hi guys......*yawns & walks of to the dorm*