News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

No British Actor Petition

Started by Kiara Johnson, September 16, 2003, 05:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Oh lol that would've been funny to see.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kiara Johnson

OH, it was, silly cat.  Jumps on my lap, No problem, but then jumps on my keyboard and then...well, you can imagine.  lol

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Fawkes

Avril

Em

i DON'T THINK WE ARE TRYING TO AMERICANIZE EVERYTHING

Kiara Johnson

Em

Kiara Johnson

Em

That's why American labels are all over the place.

Kiara Johnson

Awe, but France controls the clothing industry.  heehee, so you really can't say American labels are all over the place when other Countries control other industries, like Cars, Japanees cars are most popular and look at Food, Right at this point, as I have looked into thtis, Greek resturaunts are controling just now, although, in the food industry, it changes rapidly from one type to the next.  LOL, *Falls to the floor laughing.*  I LOVE GREEK FOOD!

But is it really even Greecian?  Like Chinese food, it isn't real Chinese food here, it's been americanized (like chop sui)... but I'm just agruing I don't really care lol.

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

Quote from: .:~*Shuiliya*~:. on December 22, 2003, 05:18:43 AM
But is it really even Greecian?  Like Chinese food, it isn't real Chinese food here, it's been americanized (like chop sui)... but I'm just agruing I don't really care lol.
lol, ya Shui, I understand what you are saying but yes.  At least the resturant I like here in town is.  My mom is from Italy and she goes there all the time.  She says it's some of the best food she's eaten in America, in a long tome.  Of course, nothing ever compares to the food straight from Greece or Italy for that matter.  lol