News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Forum Management

Started by admin, June 13, 2002, 04:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Members of 2 months or more who have never posted should be deleted.Do you agree?

Yes
8 (66.7%)
No
2 (16.7%)
Don't know
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Kaeli

What I could never understand was...Why do they call Harry Potter sac-religious...when he has a godfather (I will refrain from putting anything extra due to the 'siriusness' of this thread...LOL) and they have Christmas and Easter celebrations and holidays...I will never understand that.
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

hpcoolest5

Ya. Me neither. ???They're weird...... ::) ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Lol!

What's sac-religious? ???
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

I know why there bad-mothing Harry Potter.'Cuz of words like wich,wizard,flying broomstick,potions,wands,dragons,unicorns,farys, pixis,magic.Things like that.
Quote(from South Park the movie) It'll worp our fragile little minds.
I rest my case.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Gengi

I think those ppl need to go mind their own business. If they don't like HP, too bad. Like those very astatic Christains (no affence to anyone!!) who just want to bring HP down because of the witchcraft aspect.  :-\ :'(
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Yeah.  Christians seem to think that 'magic' is the Devil's toy or something like that.  Dodn't make sense ta me... they once put up a petition to stop the books being made or something.  It didn't work, thank God!

Gengi

Yeah...well, you can't really blame most. They've been brain washed through the generations. :-\  It's kinda scary actually... o_o

DokkenSuite

That devil's toy reason is the same for Pokemon too.WHY WON'T THEY LET US HAVE ENYTHING RELLY FUN!!??
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Gengi

*snorts and falls forward, off her chair, laughing*

hpcoolest5

Quote from: ShuiBee on July  6, 2002, 02:58:57 AMYeah.  Christians seem to think that 'magic' is the Devil's toy or something like that.  Dodn't make sense ta me... they once put up a petition to stop the books being made or something.  It didn't work, thank God!
I'm a Christian! >:(J/k, I am a Christian, but some of 'em go too far. Yes, we kids like HP, and some of the more mature ppl too, so why spoil our fun? >:( :D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Gengi

Hear, hear! *toasts a butterbeer to that*

hpcoolest5

;DLOL! *Toasts with Gengi* ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

*Joins the toast*

Yeah, sorry for stereotyping Christians.  My violin teacher is a Christian and reads HP.  But a little less than half of the kids at our school aren't allowed to read the books.  Brainwashing.. *snorts* most likely, yes.

Kiara Johnson

Ok, I know this is a very old post and normally i would not have brought it back up but remembered seeing it here.

Waste of space had been talked about here on the forum and ADMIN has even almost sold the site.  i believe another vote on deleating members who never post should be taken.  What do you ppl think?

Also, there are some Mods that no longer even come in here. What about them?  Should they continue to run or rather, be mods if they are not even on?

Let's get some answers on this ppl.  If you feel strongly enough, IM Asmin and let him know about the Mod. thing and also the non posting members.

Fawkes

Yes, kiara I think the old members that don't come here anymore and the members that never answer anything should be deleted. And also the old mods should be changed coz they never come! :-\