News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

What has happened!

Started by ~*Emma*~, September 20, 2003, 02:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~*Emma*~

ok u ppl may be fine with how this place is run but - what has happened? who is this bob j.r why are there so many topics of yours that are completly stupid.  this place used to be fun! what has happened

Damion

I don't know but i am new here and i am having fun....perhaps it is just you?  I mean no offence by my remark.  I also like the polls.  they are fun.

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

Kiara Johnson

I must agree with Damion, not about being a newbie.  However, I am still having fun on this sight, goodness, if I wern't, I'd not have quite such an alarming number of posts :o  lol  ~Luvs and Huggles to you Emma~

Jin Kazama

Quote from: ~*Emma*~ on September 20, 2003, 02:07:55 AM
ok u ppl may be fine with how this place is run but - what has happened? who is this bob j.r why are there so many topics of yours that are completly stupid.  this place used to be fun! what has happened
I agree with you 100% He is"completely stupid". :P :skull:

Em

thank you! emma is well was me too but it won't let me in under it i think i know who he is though

Fawkes

The phenix

Quote from: Damion on September 22, 2003, 10:14:17 AM
I don't know but i am new here and i am having fun....perhaps it is just you?  I mean no offence by my remark.  I also like the polls.  they are fun.

I mean the same, I'm new to. ;D

Em

well it may be really fun to u but my opinion is that it used to b better I used to spend hours on this place and not be board for one second its not like that anymore though

Kiara Johnson

Alas, I still spend hours on it, always will, that is as long as I have it to spend time in.  ;)

Miracles

I dunno everyone is like never on well at least when i'm here  ???
Nothing much to say except waiting for the next Harry Potter book =]
Half of eight is three and half of infinity is zero

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I agree with you completely, Emma.  When I first came here, there were only a few people, and they were so fun and so hilarious that I absolutley loved coming here and would spend most of my day here.
Now, that the majority of the people are much younger (no offense), things started to get... immature and prattish and just annoying.  That's why I wasn't on for so long, and don't really post anymore.  

I don't know what happened... new people, new styles *shrug*  
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Em

thank you thats y i don't like those forums with like thousands of users :D ;D

Miracles

Nothing much to say except waiting for the next Harry Potter book =]
Half of eight is three and half of infinity is zero

Fawkes

I think its better with well not that much people but just alot!  ;)