News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Anyone thought of doing a HP doujinshi?

Started by Alicia, September 29, 2003, 01:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alicia

I was just wondering, I thought it would be cool ^_^ I mean there are lots of doujinshi out there but I haven't seen many in english, it would be cool if a group of amatures made one XD I want to make one eventually but I've never done fanfiction or anything so I dunno but it seems like it would be fun!
Can I lick you?O.o?

Kiara Johnson

I don't mean to sound stupid or nothing but what is it?  I love writing fanfictions, they are fun.  Is it a group writing project or somthing likethat?  If so, I think that it would be great fun to do.

Alicia

Woops, sorry for not being more clear! It's a fancomic made by amatures. XD I think it would be loads of fun (once I get up enough motivation to actually finish something lol)
Can I lick you?O.o?

Damion

Hey Alicia, have you even read Kiara's fan fics.  She is just now finishing her trillogy.  years 5 6 and 7.  THey are great!

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

Kiara Johnson

Thanks Damion, your too kind.  *Blushes slightly*