News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.:|RP|:.

Started by .:isis:., September 25, 2003, 10:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*sighs and quickly falls asleep in the chair, with neck resting on one arm of the chair, and legs going over the other arm*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

(lol, Isis)

*walks back o the clering and grins at his surprised expression**walks over and sits on his lap, then kisses him*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

(*shrug* lol)

*is still fast alseep*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*walks into the common tiredly and sees Isis sleeping**grins and laughs silently, then walks over and sinks into the chair next to her, then closes eyes, immediately falling asleep*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*wakes up about an hour later. sits up and then sees Zack. giggles a bit and the sighs*

Zack

*opens eyes just barely so can se her**suddenly leaps up over to her, pinning her down**laughs* morning *tickles her a bit, then stands and streaches, just waking up also*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*laughs and then smiles up at him, and laughs a bit* morning. *sighs and stands up too*

Zack

*yawns greatly, then checks watch* yes! *says sleepily and falls bvack to the couch**says lazily* saturday... *smiles*

*sighs, then smiles and sits down next to him*

Zack

*pretends to fall asleep and snore loudly, laughing*

*laughs and then leans back on the arm, faceing him and sighs*

Zack

*smiles at her, stopping**kisses her lightly on the lips*

*smiles for a second and then kisses him back sweetly*

Zack

*hisses her back, and pulls her close*

*wraps arms around his neck and kisses him lovingly*