News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.:|RP|:.

Started by .:isis:., September 25, 2003, 10:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*walks into the common room, smiling, and looks around. doesn't see anybody and frowns, then sighs. makes way over to a comfy chair and plops down*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*comes in the common room* hey Isis *smiles then plops on the couch across from her* whats up?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

*smiles, glad to have a bit of company* not much.... just trying to find something to do to keep me outta trouble.... not working as of yet * shakes head. then shrugs and shifts eyes up at the ceiling, then back down to Lav* so, what are you up to?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

*shrugs* not much...*blushes then immediately hides her feelings by changing the subject* so, we have potions right? I....wasn`t paying attention

o *shrugs* i wasn't either. wasn't planing on doing it anyways. *sighs and then looks around the room, with a slight smile on face*

_Lavender_

*smiles* I wasn`t really either...*shrugs then looks at watch**eyes widen* I`ll be back later! *smiles and runs out of the room**runs down to the grounds and to the forest**dissapears into it*

*frowns once again, and sinks into chair, almost lifelessly, and stares at the ceiling*

_Lavender_

*runs through the trees to the middle of the forest, a clearing, and sees Laurent. Smiles warmly at the sight of him, memories washing over**had been meeting him in secret for over a month now as the school he came from never ``got along`` with Hogwarts, yet had fallen head-over-heals for him the first day that had met him** walks up to him and falls into his arms, smothering his face in kisses*

~*~3 HRS. Later~*~
*enters the common with a small smile and plops on the couch*

*has now fallen out of chair into a small pile on the floor, in a deep sleep*

_Lavender_

*rushes over and shakes her awake* CHARMS!!!

*sits straight up and gasps* what?! wait.... WHAT?!.... *realizes where she is and what's going on* o charms.... forget it. just 10 more minutes *yawns and drops back onto the floor*

_Lavender_

*giggles then waits for twenty min. in silence**awakens her agian* C`MON!

*awakens sleepily* n-n-no.... *yawns* lemme skip.... neeeed sleeeeep. *sighs and then crawls up into the comfy chair and closes eyes*

arsenal

reply on my poll in harry potter books.

_Lavender_

*laughs and shakes head at Isis* your gunna get into trouble, C`mon! *sighs as she doesn`t budge, then thinks**smiles, then takes Isis`s idea to skip classes also**walks out of the room back to the forest*