News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

hogwart teachers

Started by arsenal, September 25, 2003, 11:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is your favourite hogwarts teacher?

snape
3 (18.8%)
McGonagal
2 (12.5%)
flitwick
1 (6.3%)
umbridge
0 (0%)
trelawney
0 (0%)
lupin
6 (37.5%)
hagrid
4 (25%)
grubly plank
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Kiara Johnson

YEA!  Now I know who agrees whith me.

Avril

Avril

~ Ella

I didn't vote because I couldn't decide out of MG or Snape. You have to admit, Snape is pretty cool, I mean, almost everyone hates him! He's pretty popular! lolz. I also like MG because she teaches Transfigaration and that would have to be one of my fav classes. Especially when WE get to transform into things... :D  
~ Pure Veela...

harry_here

umbridge too.. everyone hates her...... but for bl&/dy slytherins.-

Fawkes

Ginny Weasly

I picked Hagrid!*starts to sing* Fatty wartty Umbridge! She couldn't get a date even if she tried!*laughs* When I read the book, she made me think of this rotten girl that used to live near me! She was the meanest, fattest, rottenest, most spoiled, ugliest brat that i hope I never meet again! She thought she was the best at every thing, when in truth she wasn't even good at anything! At first, everybody put up with her because her mother was addicted to heroin, but as the girl got older she got meaner. Finally one day they took her and her sister away. And per=sonally I'm glad I'll never have to see her again!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fawkes

I hat those kind of girls they're annyoing!! >:(

severus.

snapes the best! totally rocks, and madam hooch :p
auror, master of the dark arts and parcelmouth! the dark lord will return...

Kiara Johnson

lol, ya, well, hum, I, hum...*Looks at the ground*  Think that I too like Snape.  But don't tell anyone.....I do have my reasons.  perhaps I wil enlighten you all as to why sometime in the near future..

severus.

snapes just the don of cool! and madam hooch is kinda hot :p

Kiara Johnson

Hooch?????  OOOk, I think she's about the cutest, cuddlyest looking person I've seen in a while, that I will say for her.  I think she waould probably makea good mum.  lol  
:snake:

severus.

ok, maybe i just got a soft spot for zoe winnamaker, but she makes a d**n good flying instructor :p

Kiara Johnson

Ya, I like her eyes, they have always fasinated me.
:skull: