News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter and the...summer after 4th year ^-^

Started by Prami, June 14, 2002, 12:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

memarti

Yay!  More storey  :D  I have to go to work now, but I'll be back on here tonight to look for more  ;)
Always remember, to the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may just be the world.

hpcoolest5

;DGREAT! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Cool!  I think the story is going a bit fast, but that's just me.  Very good!  Can't wait for more!  And I'm gonna miss you while you're away!  :'(  :'(  :'( *pout* Not fair.  I have to go to swim team aaaall alone. *'nother pout*
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

So, Shui, is your swim team just a learning thing or training? ??? :D Tell me tell me tell me please! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Prami

Shui - Sorry, it is kinda fast...but I have to finish it. I only have... three more posts and here is one of them. About swimming, of coarse you will miss me! Everybody will miss ME! ^-^

HPcoolest- our swim team is...it's a TEAM, not swim lessons...yeah so It's not like we learn anything, we just practice, did that answere your question?

Okay, this part is really...well, kinda erm...cheesy. Sorry, but i'm really not good at writing these parts (just reading them!^-^) Long post this time-

Mr. Wilfern was at work and he wouldn't be back until late that night so when the sun started setting and they began to get hungry again, they decided to eat dinner and the birthday cake.

And they did. They sat down and ate a delicious, homemade dinner. Harry's scar had been hurting for a while now and the pain was slowly growing with every second but he tried not to let it bother him. As they sat there talking and eating, it got worse and worse. He rubbed it, trying to sooth it but it wasn't working.
"What's the matter Harry?" Sally said, "Headache?" Harry nodded. "Want some Tylenol?"

"No thanks," Harry replied, "That never works. The only thing that does is..." He was about to say Quidditch but, luckily, realized that wasn't such a good idea and stopped just in time, "birthday cake." He finished his sentence and took his empty plate to the sink.

"Good idea!" Liz said, doing the same thing. They lit the candles and sang Happy Birthday. All the while, Harry's scar was growing steadily worse. They blew out the candles just as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Sally volunteered, "Meanwhile, you two can start cutting the cake." She handed Harry the knife and went to go answer the door. As Harry started to cut the cake, he heard the voices coming from around the corner. He heard Sally open the door and ask, "Yes?"

"Hello madam," A man's voice said, "How would you like to buy a new TV for your lovely house?"

"No thanks," Sally said, "I don't need one right now."

"I see..." The man said. He mumbled something else and Harry's scar exploded with pain as he realized just who that man was. Just then, Sally turned the corner. Harry's head felt like it had already split in two but he managed to make out, quite clearly, Sally, advancing on them under the imperius curse.

"This isn't good!" Harry stated the obvious as he grabbed Liz and tried to run out of the kitchen, but Liz wouldn't budge. She sat there, staring at Sally. "Liz, move!" One last, failed attempt before he saw his eternal enemy round the corner. He saw Voldemort's thin, white hand first, then the rest of his body, then his face. Even with Voldemort having a body, his face was NOT pleasant to look at. The slit nostrils and the red, cat-like eyes reminded Harry painfully of last year's event.

"Accio knife," Voldemort sounded almost bored as he said the words that caused the knife, Harry's only protection, to slip through his fingers, fly through the air and land in Voldemort's open hands. He lazily cast it aside, yawned, and said, "Crucio."

Agony. Ow. Harry doubled over as the excruciating pain grew through his entire body. Harry had been through this before and he had hoped he would never go through it again.

Something grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him out of the curse's grasp.

"Liz..." Harry whispered as Liz pulled him into her bedroom and shut the door.

"Who was that?" Liz asked, "What did he do to Sally? What was he holding-"

"I'll explain later...and he was holding a wand," Harry said weakly. He listened, but there was no noise. 'The imperious curse must have worn off by now' He thought. 'Maybe Sally would help them...' Like that was going to work. Then he heard Voldemort say "Cunfundo!" 'Scratch that idea' He thought, knowing that Sally was very confused right about now. "I need to get to the Dursleys."

"The Dursleys? Why?" Liz asked.

"My wand, it's there! I need-"

"Here." She said, handing him his wand.

"Where did you get this?"

"Your closet..." She said. She must have stolen it from him when she hid in there yesterday! 'Thank Merlin!' Harry thought.

There was no sound in the kitchen. They had to get out before he could get to them!

"I'm going to check the kitchen. Stay here." Harry said. He opened the door and crept out quietly.

'Maybe Voldemort had left. Maybe he just came to have a little fun for the first time in his new body. But that didn't make sense. He thought Voldemort wanted him dead. Hmmm...anyway he was gone now so maybe he could take Liz and Sally away from this house and mail Dumbledore.'

He saw Sally sitting on the floor smiling and mumbling to herself. 'I know!' Harry thought suddenly, 'I'll just use magic and the muggle protection people will come.' He reached out a shaking arm, still weak from the unforgivable curse, but before he could do anything, he stopped. There were sounds coming from down the hall...muffled screams coming from-

"Liz!" Harry shouted. He dropped his wand and ran, down the hall, through Liz's door, and right into...

"Voldemort," Harry hissed as his scar almost burst with a wave of pain, "Let her be. It's me you want." To Harry's surprise, Voldemort laughed. Not one of those evil cackles, meant to scare people, but a real, true, funny, ha ha, chuckle. But he never let Liz off the Crucio curse.

"Well now, why would I want you any more than her?" Voldemort said, leaving Harry most utterly confused. He had thought THAT was obvious. "Stupefy!" Voldemort said and Liz dropped to the floor, out cold. Voldemort smiled. He was most definitely enjoying this very much.

Now Harry was really ticked, "What did you do that for?" He asked, trying to keep himself upright as his head swam. "What did she ever do to you?"

Now it was Voldemort's turn to be confused, "Come now, Harry Potter," He spit the name as though it was a deadly virus, "She's related to you. Isn't that enough? Crucio!"

Pain again. Harry struggled as his insides practically lit on fire. He tried to keep his mind clear and focused but found that nearly impossible. He heard footsteps, voices. He opened his eyes and barely saw what he imagined was Dumbledore's face come into view in Liz's doorway. The curse was taken off and Harry heard a POP. Voldemort was gone.

Harry then gave in to the pain that was inside his body and the throbbing of his scar and collapsed, unconscious, next to his sister.
Dumbledore's my hero!

Prami

That's odd...the topic is backwards, the first post I posted is last and the last post I post is first...hmm...I wonder where this one will be.
Dumbledore's my hero!

Prami

YAY!!! It's fixed. That was ODD! Anyway, here's the second-to-last post.

THE DREAM (just had to say that because it wasn't very obvious!)

Harry watched the scene before him. Two toddlers with bright green eyes sat in a playpen. The little boy toddler was taping things with a toy wand so that they lit up for a few seconds. The girl toddler was just watching.

Just then, an owl flew in, along with a huge gust of wind, which sent the owl hurling into the shelf and knocking over something. That something fell down into the playpen. The toddlers cried out as glass shards flew everywhere. The boy, who had been closer to it, started crying for him mum but the girl was just curious. She crawled over to it. Examining it, she found it was a quill. She reached to pick it up, but just as her hands closed around it, she disappeared to America.

A lady came in with dark red hair.

"What is it Harry?" She asked, picking up her son. Then she saw the glass and the loss of the quill on the shelf, "James!" She yelled.

"What is it?" Said her husband, his eyes wide as he appeared in the doorway.

"It's Liz, she touched the emergency escape portkey." She said.

"Oh no...well I'll apperate over and get her-"

Just then, there was the sound of a window breaking and footsteps.

"Lilly, take Harry and go! It's him! Go! Run! I'll hold him off –" James said.  The sounds of someone stumbling from a room – a door bursting open – a cackle of high-pitched laughter – a blinding flash of green light – and...darkness.
Dumbledore's my hero!

Prami

Okay, my LAST post on this story...It's not a very good ending, but it'll do.

Cabbage...moldy, musty cabbage – That's what it smelled like and immediately Harry knew where he was...but why? And where was Liz, and Sally? He heard voices...it sounded like...but it couldn't be, not here. He tried to move but it was much harder than he thought and it took him awhile. Finally he opened his eyes and saw the ceiling. He stared at it for a while but that got real boring real quick so, slowly and very painfully, he turned his head and what he saw, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Dumbledore?" Harry said. Dumbledore stopped talking to Liz.

"Ah Harry's up" He said before turning to Harry, a grin spreading widely on his face, "Hello Harry, welcome back!"

"...Thanks..." Harry didn't quite know how to respond, he was quite confuzzled. But then, everything came spilling back into his head. Everything – Voldemort, the dream, Liz... He sat up. It was very painful.

"Albus," said an old lady from the doorway, "Your tea." She handed Dumbledore a cup of tea.

"Thank you Arabella." Dumbledore said gratefully. Then he turned to Harry, "Harry, this is Arabella, but I believe you already know that." His eye twinkled guiltily.

"You knew!" Harry said. Dumbledore and Arabella Figg smiled.

"And it was a good thing too," Dumbledore said, "Without her living here, we would have never known Voldemort was there."

"But, why would you agree to living here, just to watch over ME?"

Arabella's face dropped sullenly, "Well, let's just say that if it weren't for...HIM, Mr. Figg would be here with us right now." It was silent as the thought sunk in, broken only bye the sound of Mr. Paws the cat meowing loudly. Then, Dumbledore said,

"And because she's my twin sister and I told her to."

"Twin?!" Harry exclaimed, "And after all these years, - twin sister!" He remembered something and jumped up, ignoring his sore bones and muscles, and ran over to Liz who was watching and listening to them. He hugged her, glad she was okay. Harry had never had a sister before. In fact, he had never even had a family member before except for the Dursleys and they didn't really count.

"Well," Mrs. Figg said, "Now that everyone is safe and sound, how about some homemade carrot cake?"

So, how'd you like it? hmm...I'll have to see what you people say when I get back. I'm off to FL now. Bye!
Dumbledore's my hero!

THAT was an end?

Really good! ^_^  I liked it!  Well, the story could go on longer.... but very good, nonetheless.  And the one part you thought was cheesy, well, it's wasn't! :)
Have a great time in Florida!  Cya in about 2 weeks!

hpcoolest5

;D Wonderful! Please make up a bit more.... it's really cool! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Prami

Hello everyone! I'm back.

I'm really glad you liked it!
I don't think I will make up any more though...I mean, the next they would do is go to school, and then I would have to make the whole school year and I really don't want to, sorry!

Shui-Thanks Shui for saying it wasn't cheesy...but it was!  :P

^-^
~Prami
Dumbledore's my hero!

I really didn't think it was!  
Are you back as in back from Florida, or back to the forums? ??? *hopeful look*