News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*~Gryffindor Common Room RP~*~

Started by .:isis:., October 1, 2003, 07:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*walks into the Gryffindor common room and looks around. doesn't see anybody and frowns. sighs and walks over to the couch and plops down*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*comes in with a load of books and plops them on the table**sighs then plops on the couch across from Isis* hey
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

.:isis:.

*half-way smiles* hey.... *somewhat sarcastically:* got somethin' to study for?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

~ Ella

*Walks in and punches a wall nearby, then takes a shot at the window, shattering it cleanly and cutting her knuckles in the process, warm blood pouring slowly down her wrists. She cries out in more anger and pain and collapses to the floor, cradling her wounded hand and breathing deeply.*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*comes in sees window and flicks wand at it so it fixes and looks a Ellz* You better wrap that up before it gets infected
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~ Ella

*Wraps the sleeve of her jumper around it and frowns in Ginny's direction.*

Don't tell me what to do, i've had enough of that from everyone else!

*Stands and storms off up to the girls dorms.*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*rolls eyes and walks over to the fire, throws a paper from her pocket into and smiles, turns to lav and isis*Was up?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~ Ella

*Opens her window, a few stories from the ground, she steps out onto the windowsill and looks daringly down at the ground, her hand drips blood and she sums up the height of where she stands.*
~ Pure Veela...

300Kitty

*Walks in from hall into room*  What happened??
<color=yellow><3</color>

~ Ella

*She ignores everything else in the room and seats herself on the windowsill, with her legs over the edge.*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*walks outside and looks at the castle,sees ella,waves and walks twords the forest*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret