News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

answer me !!!!!!!!!

Started by Avril, October 3, 2003, 05:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fawkes

Jin Kazama

Fawkes

BORING................................................................................................................I...................................................................................................have............................................................................................................................................nothing.................................................to................................................................................................................say.............................................................................lol..................................................................................................... :'(.....

~ Ella

Why don't you guys start RPing  :)  here I'll start.

*Walks into the slytherin common room and sits down in a chair close to the fire. She glares into the flames, feeling their warmth transfer into her.*
~ Pure Veela...

DokkenSuite

Hello.  It's been a while since I've been on, and I can't think of anything else to say. :-*
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Ginny Weasly

*walks in* heya guys whats new(by the way nice to meet you newbies, I'm Ginny!)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

DokkenSuite

Wazz up, Ginny.  Long time, no see.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Fawkes

Jin Kazama

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

Jin Kazama

:dog:

ok

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...

Jin Kazama