News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

rp ~ outside

Started by .:isis:., October 4, 2003, 11:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*sighs, and then heads up to room. locks door behind her and takes out a large pile of books and begins to study*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

(I gotta read this HUGOMUNGO book tnight and I`m on page ten! AAAHHH! (its due tomarrow too! :P) I may be back later)
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

~ Ella

*Frowns and looks down at the dirt where Lav had just been. She stays sitting in the tree, staring up at the night sky, wondering what must have made Lav so edgy.*
~ Pure Veela...

_Lavender_

*sighsin the Shreking Shak, then starts to pace about the room angrily*

*has fallen asleep at desk, head on top of an open book*

Ginny Weasly

*comes in to isis's room and shackes her awak* *whispers*Isis, have you seen Lav? I havn't seen her all night and I think somethings wrong.....
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~ Ella

*Wakes up suddenly, still in the forest. She frowns immediately and hops of the tree, then runs up to the castle to find Isis and look for Lav.*
~ Pure Veela...

_Lavender_

(sry I havent been on so long!  :-*)*stands in the Shreking Shack for a few more moments before pulls out wand and stares at it in her palm**sighs and throws it in he corner, her head in agony a hard ringing going non-stop**sits down on the floor aginst the wall and closes eyes, drifting off, not aware of what was happening right inside of the shriking shack, nor the people around it*

``You shure this is a good idea?``, a man ouside the shriking shack says to another man, whos complection was hidden in darkness.
``Of course I am,`` the cloaked man replied, ``this is the only chance for surpise.`` The two spoke in whispers, not wanting to be heard by prying ears or anything else for that matter. The cloaked man, tall and burly, stood about 6in above the other man, who was short and grimy. The tall man entered the shreking shack soundlessly, making his way cunningly up the steps to wherehe wa shure the girl had fallen asleep. The short man followed. As quietly as possible, they pushed open the door and entered the room, eyeing the small ffigure in the corner. They turned to eachother, nodded, and made their way foreward. The tall man took a rope out of one of his pockets and the short man took a cloth for a gag, then they moved. The two men had her tied and gagged before she could even move awake.

*wakes up agian some place hudreds of miles from Hogesmeade on a dirt road the next night**groans and opens eyes, then sees the two figures some feet away, feeding sticks to the fire they had built, the eerie light casting shadows on the surrounding trees of a dence jungle. looks around, but sees no civilization anywhere else, but closes eyes agian to the pain in her stomache, and oesn`t even bother to look down**squeezes eyes shut, hoping her message got throughto her friends*

One grey, blackish wolverine appears on the lake, a red glow about it, looking desprately around. It runs as fast as it can around and across the lake, then it dissapears. The lake glows red for a moment, then the water itself turns to flame, burning but making no smoke at all, not burning the grass around it, or hurting the animals in the water. It reflects all spells, trying to stayburning*

~ Ella

*Bursts into Isis's room after a quick glimpse out the window. She pulls Isis up by the collar and pushes her to the window so she can see the flames.*

Lav is in trouble.

*She spins around once and appears in a long black cloak with a hood. She runs down the stairs and out to the lake. She closes her eyes knowing the flames wont burn her and she steps into them, being teleported immediately to where Lav is. ~ *She sits quietly behind Lav and slowly unties her, lastly taking the gag out of her mouth, she does eveything without taking her eyes off the men. They then turn to look at Lav and Ella but when they do they only see what appears to be: Lav still pretending to be tied up and gagged, and a small black kitten.*

~Whispers~  
Lav get ready to run...

*She pounces at one of the men in a split second and they are both distracted by the small killer black kitten. She yowls and scratches at their eyes and faces, until they finally hit her hard enough to send her sprawled across the ground and unconcious.*

~Thinks To Lav~
Lav, just run and disapparate back to Hogwarts, I can come back in the flames...

*A few moments later the kitten awakes and creeps straight into the fire the men built. In an instant she is back next to the Hogwarts lake. She coughs and leans forward on her >Veela< hands and knee's and then immediately looks around to see if Lav made it.*
~ Pure Veela...

NotABrokenHeart

~ Ella

( Heart this isn't exactly a happy moment.  ::) )
~ Pure Veela...