News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*~*rp on grounds*~*

Started by .:isis:., October 5, 2003, 05:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

*sinks farther down into the chair and starts to drift, when hears a loud thud**opens eyes and sees the pup walk away from the door, looking dazed**laughs* the door normally opens in the dorm for him *laughs agian*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

*laughs and then smiles at the pup, and then at Zack*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

*turns and sees her**smiles back*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*kissis him passinately* thanks again for earlier *smiles again*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*keeps smiling* no problem

*giggles a bit, and then kisses him gently*

~ Ella

*She crosses her arms tighter under her long flowing robes and closes her eyes as her hair is swept behind her neck and over her fixed features.  She keeps them closed, just listening to the howling wind around her, the wild rain storm and the silky movements of the flames around her.*
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*breaks away and then forces a smile onto her face and then leans back into her seat*