News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

kiara .

Started by Avril, October 5, 2003, 10:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avril

I LIKE YOU KIARA ... ;) YOU ARE FUNNY BUT YOU DONT WRITE MUCH TO ME :'( :'(
:-* :-* ;D ;D :D

Kiara Johnson

*Blushes slightly*  Thanks hin.  You seem to be sweet too.  I am sorry if it seems, I don't wrote to you much.  I haven't had the time lately to spend in here, However, I will begin to be on more often here in the near futer, so, I hope to catch you around hun.  TTFN

~Kiara~

~ Ella

aww hehe :P  how gorgeous!  ;)
~ Pure Veela...

Avril

;Dthaaaaaanks ;D ;D :D

Sabastian

You couldn't be more right about Kiara, alexa.  She is great.  At least, We think she is.  
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

She is absoloutly GoRgEoUs In EbErY WaY!  :-*
and i dont THINK she is, i KNOW she is Sebastian  ;). lolz.  Anywayz, i'm out. Buh byez hunnies!  :-* x0x E//zybaby
~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

OK oK, you got me on that one Ellz.  SHe IS great!  At least my brother thinks so...lol, sorry Kiara.

~Josh~
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

*Rolls eyes*

::) boyz!  lol.  Cant live without them ;)
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Laughs really hard*  Josh, you sill goof ball.

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

oH, and that was Silly, goofball, not sill.  heeheehee

Sabastian

;D  I know I'm a goofball.  lol

DokkenSuite

That's another goof ball I can add to my list. ;)
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kiara Johnson

ok