News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Vote to hold JK hostage

Started by Shuibeast, June 16, 2002, 01:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who thinks we should storm Jk's house and hold her hostage, and demand for the 5th HP book?

Yes, I want the 5th Book
8 (47.1%)
No, what are you nuts?
8 (47.1%)
Maybe, need more time to think
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 16

hpcoolest5

;DHeehee! Careful, ShuiBee, she might know where u live! ;D ;)J/k, j/k, don't b freaked out. ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

:o That would be freaky!!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

*~*Hermione*~*

heeheeheehee ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I know something noone but DRsocute and hpcoolest5 and me know!!!! And I'm not gonna tell unless they say so!!!!!!!!! **says in singsong tone of voice**
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

hpcoolest5

;D ;D :-[Well........... actually................ I told everyone but Shuibeast.......... ;) :-[
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

LOL!!  :D*falls on the floor laughing*:D (i'm not laughing directly at anyone!)

hpcoolest5

Sorry, Hermione... :(I feel really BAD!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(
Shui: U talkin' 2 me? U talking 2 me? Why u......... *Throws a punch at Shui* J/k, I stopped before it hit anyone......... ;DHee..... Hee......... He....... ;D ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Ah!  Sorry!  I won't laugh ever again!   :D heehee!  Oops!  :o (lol)

Gengi

Lol!

...erm... Nice weather we're having.....yes, nice - nice and hot....yes....hm.... *pets her cat*
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

hpcoolest5

???O......K......... So, were u laughing at me, Shui!? UUUURRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! J/k, okay. U can laugh. :D ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Gengi

Heehee! :D *starts to laugh for no good reason* ^o^!

DokkenSuite

I like your pix(AAAHHHHHH Snapple Comerical)<-------.AAAAHHHHHI don't like this preview.8-Legged Freaks.Acranphobea sept bigger.Me No Like.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

BHC! BHC! CHECK UR IMs AND E-MAILS!!!!!!! :D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

MrsRadcliffe0480

I read that there is going to be an 8th book about Ron and Hermione's life because Harry is most likely going to die at the end of book 7. JK Rowling already has the last chapter of the 7th book written and the last word is "scar" but that could change any time during the writing of book 7.
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Gengi

O.o; I don't think Harry is going to die in Book 7! Everyone will be very angry and sad! >:(  :'( Like me! And I already know I'm going to cry for a week after the 7th book is finished; and that would only fuel it for about another week! :(

R/H Ships!
H/G Ships!
Draco, get lost!
And Snape and Hermione ships, those are just not right! Unless critizing and embaressing her is his way of expressing love, then he should be annoucing his and Harry's engagment and day now! ;D