News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

GrYfFiNdOr CoMmOn RoOm!

Started by .:isis:., October 9, 2003, 07:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*walks in with a sigh. looks around and sees the empty room and sits down on a couch*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

~ Ella

*Follows Isis inside the common room.*

Wow...since being at Hogwarts beleive it or not I've never been in the Gryff's common room, lol. Its pretty neat.

*Sits down next to Isis*

So, whats up?
~ Pure Veela...

*smirks and then sighs* nothing.... absolutly nothing. *sighs again, and then sounding a bit more lively:* how 'bout you?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

~ Ella

*Rolls her eyes*

Basically nothing either...Jee...Isn't life eventfull?

*Giggles a little at her own sarcasm.*
~ Pure Veela...

*giggles too, then sighs once again, out of boredom*

~ Ella

*Looks around the room, trying to think of something to do...*
~ Pure Veela...

*does the same, but looks up at the ceiling instead*

~ Ella

*Gets a look of mischeif on her face while Isis is looking at the ceiling. She reaches next to her and picks up a fluffy cushion, she giggles out loud and waits for Isis to look at her, then bops her in the face and runs behind a chair laughing.*

;D PILLOW FIGHT  ;D

( our usual past time when we're bored, lol!  ;) )
~ Pure Veela...

*giggles and then grabs the nearest pillow and jumps behind the couch to hide*

~ Ella

*Puffs up the pillow and charges from behind the chair, she stops and looks around the room and doesn't see Isis.*

What the?  ???

*Then at the last minute she see's Isis running out from behind the couch, to late to fight back!*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*hears the noise and runs down the steps sees you guys shakes her head and sighs with relife* Hi guys!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

*jumps up from behind the couch and swings at Ellz. then looks up and sees Ginny* hey! *smiles happily, but turns wuickly back to Ellz just in case she decides to swing again*

Ginny Weasly

*shakes head again and heads out the door*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~ Ella

*Bops Ginny in the back before she leaves, then gets Isis over the head, then runs off behind the couch giggling.*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*turns around and grins, grips wand and raises it above head and suddenly both ellz and isis are soking wet with water*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret