News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~New Slytherin RP~

Started by .:isis:., October 11, 2003, 01:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~ Ella

(bye hun!  :-*)

Why are you so happy Lav?

*Giggles a bit.*
~ Pure Veela...

_Lavender_

(ya, bye! ;) see ya later!)

*blushes even deeper* well-........well-............I-...heh, heh......well, you see-...................I-....er-.........umm.....*says really fast* I kinda went to Hogesmeade with..someone............
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

~ Ella

*Grins in excitement and screams a little in curiosity.*

Who??  WhO!!?  :D

*Giggles and can't wait to hear the answer.*
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*comes in in jeans and a red sweatshirt and sees all the girls excited**raises eyebrows*er....hello?*laughs a bit and sits on the couch*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Fawkes

*comes in wearing jeans & a black T-shirt also noticing the girz excited**walks up to them*Hi, whats up?

NotABrokenHeart

~ Ella

( Heart why do you keep doing those smiley's EVERYWHERE!? No offence but it's really annoying! )
~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

Quote from: •·.~Ella~.·• on November  2, 2003, 08:49:06 PM
( Heart why do you keep doing those smiley's EVERYWHERE!? No offence but it's really annoying! )
Its not that bad,Ella.I mean I used to do it a bit when I was new here.

~ Ella

~ Yes but if Heart wrote something alongwith the smiley face at least we could reply to it that way.  :)  ~
~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

Quote from: •·.~Ella~.·• on November  4, 2003, 05:39:35 PM
~ Yes but if Heart wrote something alongwith the smiley face at least we could reply to it that way.  :)  ~
Yeah...your right about that ;)

Jin Kazama

~ Ella

~ I didn't mean any offence by it, I just thought it would be cooler if she wrote something as well, coz then we could join her in!  :-* ~
~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

Quote from: •·.~Ella~.·• on November  5, 2003, 09:47:38 AM
~ I didn't mean any offence by it, I just thought it would be cooler if she wrote something as well, coz then we could join her in!  :-* ~
Yeah I agree with you :-*

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...

Q

get back RPing so i can join you! 8)