News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

..:~~HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN~~:..

Started by brian, October 15, 2003, 10:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

ook, Harry, see ya aroiund?  *Is still tryig to figure out why Snape let her off of detention when she clearly put him down in front pof the class*

Sabastian

walks past Kaira and Ginny*  Kiara, you know that Snape wouldn't dare give you detention with me around...*Smiles then walks away*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

*Is still holding the little black book. Her chair is tilted back against the wall and she's chewing the quill in her mouth, obviously thinking.*
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Shivers again at Sabastions words, knowing the full impact of his sugestion*

brian

~ Ella

( what do you mean Harry? )

*Looks up and sharply spots Sebastian out of the corner of her eye. She tucks her book away in her robes and briskly makes her way over to him, wanting to ask him a question she's been wanting to know for a long time. She grabs the back of his collar fairly gently and pushes him against a wall in the corridor ( not violently ;) ).*

I know your name is Sebastian, but who are you and what are you doing at Hogwarts? I know your parents transfered you here but I also know that there is more to it then that. I realise it isn't really any of my business but there's just...something about you...I don't remember you very well at Durmstrang...you seemed to always be by yourself, with a some-what sneaky look on your face, never needing anyone else's help...little Mr.Independant if you ask me. But I think your hiding something, and I am interested to know what.

*She lets go of him and crosses her arms curiously, waiting to hear an answer and hoping she isn't to nosy. Also keeping the phrase in mind: 'Curiosity killed the cat'.*

~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

(Sabastian{the character} Is playing my arch enemy from before Hoggwarts, he is Not the nicest guy in the world, as a matter of fact, he is working with Voldem0rt.)

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

*Stands quietly the whole time she is speaking, he continues to hold her eyes as he answers, a somewhat darkerbut still friendly look in his eyes*  Your right, I do like to be alone, I guess you just never noticed me at Durmstrange because there wasn't anyone there to force my to come out, *Obviously refering to his hatread of Kiara*  Lets put it this way, I was either to stay at Durmstrang and live in the orphanage or come with my so-called parents to this hell hole.  *Looks around the hall.  Suddenly twinges a bit then turns away from her and walks off at a stately pace to dissapear around the corner*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Kiara Johnson

brian

*bumps into Sabastian* HEy, watch where you're going!

Kiara Johnson

*Is but a few minutes behind them, Harry and Sabastian*  Harry?

Sabastian

*Givesw Harry a bored look*  Oh, it's the brother.  *Continues on his way*

~ Ella

*Runs after Sebastian.*

Wait up!

*She stops infront of him and reveals her sexy/cheeky look.*

So...why the interest in me might i ask? what made a boy of your decree take such an interest in me? a simple, ordinary, Veela.

*She smiles innocently and watches the shadows in his eyes move mysteriously, loving his deep personality that she can't quite figure out.*
~ Pure Veela...

Ginny Weasly

*walks up behind him so he won't be able to escape from ellz and is waiting to ask a few questions of her own*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret