News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sorry guys!

Started by brian, September 1, 2003, 10:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

Hey guyd, dsorry I havent been on in a while. My modem got killed, and it took two days to figure that out! But I am back now, as long as I am aloud to use my dad's lap top that is! ;)

Kiara Johnson

*Gives Brian a hug*  It's ok bro.  Your sis still loves you.  Even if you have deserted me....lol

_Lavender_

yup, we forgive you, lol ;)
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

brian

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

brian

emily824

*hugs him* good ta have u back cuz!
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

brian

Once again, I  have been gone becasue of school, I made all honors, so I dont have much time anymore, sorry

Kiara Johnson

good job Brian!   :-*  Glad to hear your doing so good.  Keep it up, we can wait for ou, as long as you keep up the good work.  lol  BIG HUGS!

~ Ella

Uh... ???I dunno who you are but, welcome back!  :P lol!
~ Pure Veela...

brian

hi, I am brian, but I am also harry, and brian, which is confuzzling :-\

I have been around for a while too, so if you look at some old rp's or something, I will probably be in them, by the way are ron or allie back?

~ Ella

Ok :)   I'm Ellz, a transfer student from Durmstrang. I'm also Pure Veela :P

Well nice to meet you Brian...uh...Harry...uh... ??? lol, you know what i mean! I'll cya round ;)

Ta ta  :-*            Ellz x0x
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

I noticed a post from Ron to one of yours  "The missing Weasley"  one.  *Shrugs*  Haven't seen anything about him but that one post though.  TTFN

~Kiara~