News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

in 24 hours time....

Started by Zack, October 29, 2003, 08:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

*doesnt bother to look up, as knows who it is, and pulls hood over head and puts hands in pockets and stares at theground as walks, posture slightly slumped**walks acrosste grounds owards hogesmeade*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Zack

*storms into Hogesmeade and goes to a coffee shop and sits alone at a table staring moodily at hands on the table*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:isis:.

*is already in Hogsmeade and spots him walk into the shop. walks in right behind him and takes a seat* hey! *smiles cheerily* didn't expect to see you hear *continues to smile*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

hey....*tries but can`t muster a smile**voice is quiet* whats up?

*bright smile immediately fades to a blankless stare* what's wrong? *gets a worried look on face and sounds concerned*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

*voice is still a pained quiet and angry* nothing. don`t worry about it, I`m fine. *doesn`t even look up at her* so what were you doing today?

*aches inside to know that there's something wrong that he won't tell her. then looks down at the table and keeps the blank look* nothing. *is silent for a minute, then scoots closer next to him and says in a quite tone* please tell me Zack.... i just want to help you! *looks at him a bit helplessly* i know something is wrong and i want to be there for you, so, here i am. *looks at him and waits for his reply*

Zack

no....no, I`m fine. *voice grows a little more flat* dont worry about it.

*looks at him, a bit stunned* Zack.... *doesn't continue on and just sits there in silence. then sighs and rests head in arms on the table*

Zack

look, Isis...*puts a hand on her shoulder* just don`t worry about it, alright? I just cant make myself tell anyone right now.

(sorry-- g2g, buh bye :(, ttul!)

*sits up and nods head* k. *still doesn't really understand and sighs*

Zack

(k,  :( see ya later  :) :))

*sighs in relief* thanks. *squeezes her shoulder, then stands up and exits the shop, dissapearing in the street*

*sighs as he leaves and remains in the shop*

Zack

*walks to the end of the road and stops, just as it starts to rain, and sighs, then heads up to the castle ascan`t think o anything else to do*

*stays there for awhile, and then finally gets up and leaves. walks around for awhile, and then finally heads back to the castle*