News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My Rumors

Started by Danya granger, October 31, 2003, 01:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fawkes

I don't think that snape is a vampire.

Susan borns

i hope hermione will love someone!!

:o 8) :-* :o :P
Susan Borns

Susan borns

maybe  harry will have sex!!

Susan Borns

Sabastian

::) Silly little girls... Harry will not in JK books, they are childrens stories, although both adults and children love them.  Sorry to dissapoint, but I don't think you'll EVER read about Harry having sex with any one.  :-\
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Fawkes

Quote from: Sabastian on December  7, 2003, 05:29:00 PM
::) Silly little girls... Harry will not in JK books, they are childrens stories, although both adults and children love them.  Sorry to dissapoint, but I don't think you'll EVER read about Harry having sex with any one.  :-\
I don't think so to!And its a very good thing that it won't happen.

severus.

iv heard that tonks might become the new dada teacher! that would be kinda cool. and i think draco and harry will end up friends, or at least helping each other!
auror, master of the dark arts and parcelmouth! the dark lord will return...

Kiara Johnson

I REALLY Hope to se the whole Harry Draco friendship ting happen.  that would be cool.  As far ans Tonks..*Shrugs*  perhaps, who knows though but JK.  lol, That would be cool though,  I like Tonks.

Hermione~ Granger

some rumours are:

Harry is 16 and will play Quidditch for England
Lupin's brother Romulus makes an appearance, possibly as the DADA teacher
OR Professor Quirrel's brother could be DADA teacher
Dumbledore might be killed
Harry and Cho become an item or maybe more likely Luna Lovegood. Mlost of you are fed up with Cho so let's hope she's out of contention!

The Green Flame refers to Harry Potter's eyes and his ability to burn evil
Ron and Hermione finally date
One of the Weasley boys is killed
Peter Pettigrew returns
Draco Malfoy is expelled
Dumbledore will be revealed as Lily's father
Source of Potter family's wealth will become clear
Bill Weasley will have a significant role in the plot - possibly DADA teacher if loses job at ministry
Aragog returns
Fleur Delacor becomes Hogwarts teacher
Snape revealed to be a vampire finally
Harry sustains a minimal but lasting injury in Book 6 - possibly engravings on Harry's hand (I must not tell lies) from Umbridge's quill remain there permanently  
Mrs. Norris is an Animagus
Crookshanks is an Animagus
Luna is a werewolf (as in lunar 'the moon') Unlikely methinks!
Harry's visions of Voldemort will reveal Snape reporting to him revealing him as a traitor to Dumbledore. Snape will die in battle.  
Another friend of Harry's will die - Hagrid or a Weasley perhaps?
Sirius will make a return, as his death was very murky and there was no funeral or retrieval of a body  
A secret will be revealed about Aunt Petunia connected to her sister, Lily Potter
Dumbledore's brother will feature

Hermione~ Granger

Well a couple state the obvious. I mean Ron and hermione, dating who would know that? *sarcasm* anyways I can't wait 'till book 6..more rumours I'll try and find and clarify. anyways the rumours came off: http://www.harrypottermad.com/book6.htm

Kiara Johnson

cho chang

i hope these rumors are true:
Harry and Cho become an item
Ron and Hermione finally date
Dumbledore will be revealed as Lily's father
Source of Potter family's wealth will become clear
Draco Malfoy is expelled (please let it happen!)
Dumbledore's brother will feature
Mrs. Norris is an Animagus
Crookshanks is an Animagus
Sirius will return (please let it happen!)
I dont think snape is a traitor...The above rumors, if true, will make the books very interesting! I dont want anybody to die! and it would be creepy if Rowling's starting the 7th book! even though it wont happen, i kinda hope harry will have more interesting love life.
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

Max2.0

Quote from: severus. on March  1, 2004, 06:07:25 AM
iv heard that tonks might become the new dada teacher! that would be kinda cool. and i think draco and harry will end up friends, or at least helping each other!
Well...I don't think they'll become friends,but they might help eachother... J.K.Said in an interview,"They'll be enemies to the grave." and as for J.K. already writing the Last chapter of the 7th book...she did. Also in an interview,she said so. she writes the last chapters so she can bulid on it.

severus.

but, according to the sorting had, the houses will have to come together! i think thats gonna be something to do with harry and draco being mates, or at least helpin each other.

i think crookshanks is gonna turn out to be mundangus, charlie weasly will teach at the school (care of magical creatures perhaps? hes done all that work with dragons...), harry and luna will get together, and i think theres gonna be something sinister about james and lilly potter..... deatheaters that betrayed voldemort perhaps?
auror, master of the dark arts and parcelmouth! the dark lord will return...

cho chang

ok i have official evidence from Rowling that snape is not a vampire. It's from an online chat.
Megan: Is there a link between Snape and vampires?
JK Rowling replies -> Erm... I don't think so.

cho chang