News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hey!..I'm new here...

Started by checkmate, November 11, 2003, 02:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

checkmate

Hiya all.....!!..
I'm new here! :).... This is my first post...
I have a question about the latest book HP & the order of phoenix.. Is there a difference in the story line between the U.S cover book and the U.K cover??...

checkie

Fawkes

HI! checkmate I'm Fawkes.I hope you have fun here in the HPFF! ;)

Jin Kazama

Hey! Checkmate welcome to HPFF

journal415

Hi checkmate...
welcome to HPFF!  8)
hope you like it here and stay long!

Kiara Johnson

Welcome checkmate, to the Harry POtter Fan Forum.  Please feel welcome to brows around and jump into thte Role pLays, if you want, we can always use more R/Pers.  Also, Please take note of the donation spot just belowe the login spot, if you are able, please do make a donation to help admin keep this site up and running.  Thanks.

:purpleelephant:  <---- THis is for you it is a mini purple elephant.  I do hope you lik eit and play with and feed it atleast once daily for they do ever so love food.   :)

emily824

Quote from: checkmate on November 11, 2003, 02:14:29 AM
Hiya all.....!!..
I'm new here! :).... This is my first post...
I have a question about the latest book HP & the order of phoenix.. Is there a difference in the story line between the U.S cover book and the U.K cover??...

checkie

hey nice to meet you i'm emily u can call me em  for short if u want but as u have asked no, there's no difference in any of the different books in different languages except the cover and obviously the languge....so you can read both but u'd just read the exact same thing over again...
hope that helped...
em
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Kiara Johnson

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Miracles

Hey welcome.... i new too so i'm just going with the flow... i gues :P
Nothing much to say except waiting for the next Harry Potter book =]
Half of eight is three and half of infinity is zero

~ Ella

HeY SeXy'z!!  :D

Welcome to the HPFF.
My name is Ella, but you can call me Ellz if you like.
Feel free to ask any questions or as Kiara said, Role Play with us!! Hope you have a great time here!!  LuV Ya'Z

E//a x0x  :-*
~ Pure Veela...