News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

She dies!

Started by journal415, November 14, 2003, 01:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Cho Chang die?

I'd like her to...
28 (41.8%)
She won't. It's impossible!
14 (20.9%)
I don't care 'bout her!I
25 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 59

DokkenSuite

Aren't we being a little to mean to Cho??
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

brian

Quote from: Aceisback on August  2, 2004, 10:34:47 PM
well duh...we are all going to die at some point brainiac  ???

Thanks for that wonderful little insight there. U know u make such helpful little comments whenever u feel the need to say something, its always something important. Yeah right...biaaatch

Fawkes

Quote from: DokkenSuite on August  8, 2004, 05:54:39 AM
Aren't we being a little to mean to Cho??
nope..not at all ;D

brian

ding dong the witch is dead! I think the house elfs should sing that when it happens

ronweazley122

uh,yeah.Uhuh.A little anti cho?hey,her boy friend DIED.*shrugs*well,she probably won't b in the movie....

brian

thats because alfonzos new directing motto seems to be "Keep it cheep"

ronweazley122

Cho wasn't even introduced,how much could a few quidditch scenes cost?

brian

exactly, i liked the first two way better, and i wonder if the fourth movie will even have a goblet of fire, or if he will think of some cheesy way to put names in a hat or something...

ronweazley122

that or in the middle of the graveyard scened,V0ldemort will fart.

Tweetie

Alfonso is not the director of the fourth movie.  Mike Newell is.  I hope he does a better job with the script than Alfonso. :(

brian

oh woops, i already said that somwhere else...i didnt think i did though.just put christopher columbus back as director and not as a producer where he doesnt have much control about what goes on, and we should be fine.

Tweetie

Quote from: Harry_Potter22 on August 11, 2004, 04:15:33 AM
oh woops, i already said that somwhere else...i didnt think i did though.just put christopher columbus back as director and not as a producer where he doesnt have much control about what goes on, and we should be fine.

I agree!  The third film was almost like watching another wizarding school!  I had been looking forward to seeing the Quidditch Cup game.  Instead, there was about five minutes of Quidditch, and then Harry fainted.  The dementors were not very scary.  I expected something that would freak out all the little kids. (There were a lot of little kids in the theater when I went and they didn't act scared at all.)  The Shrieking Shack scene wasn't very scary or intense.  On the other hand, the flight on Buckbeak was pretty nice, with the beautiful view of the lake, and Malfoy getting decked was funny, but the film wasn't that great overall.  I would give it a B-.

brian

ANd plus no one has mentioned something really important so far. Cedric Digory wasnt in the movie at all, and Ur supposed to know about him before the fourth book/movie even comes out, so how is this going to work?

Evil_To_The_Max

hey,you forgot about cho....Pretty much harry is going to look like someone who falls in love easily?

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

brian