News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Saw the Trailer for the new Harry Potter flic

Started by Professor_Snape, November 15, 2003, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor_Snape

And WOW! This looks so much better than the last two movies, it's absolutely amazing. Getting Cuaron may be the best thing to ever happen to the Potter series. Everything about that trailer looked AMAZING!  :o
Dumbledore even looks better. Cuaron seems to have definately improved on the last two... Also, it looks like Alan Rickman will have more to do in this film which is DEFINATELY better. Also, the casting of Gary Oldman is genius.

In case you wondered, the trailer is attached to the new Looney Tunes movie (which, by the way was really bad but it had some good trailers).
Leave me alone.

Fawkes

I've seen the tralier yesterday!:thumbsup:the movie looks very good but as for dumbledore I prefere Richard Harris. 8)coz he looks more like dumbledore.....................................

Jin Kazama

Quote from: Fawkes on November 15, 2003, 06:08:03 PM
I've seen the tralier yesterday!:thumbsup:the movie looks very good but as for dumbledore I prefere Richard Harris. 8)coz he looks more like dumbledore.....................................
yup :thumbsup:

Kiara Johnson

I seen it too and yes, it looks as though it will be really good.

journal415

Haven't seen it yet... not yet showing at our country!   >:(

Fawkes

Zack

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I saw it too about a week ago.  IT LOOKS SO GOOD.  And I completely agree with Prof. Snape.  ((But Sirius needs no tattoo's and longer hair)) *nod nod*  The first too movies I didn't like, and actually found boring, but this one I am so excited for.  MORE SNAPE.  Nothing is better than that ((Plus, in this one, Rickman looks more Snapey ;)))

*sings* Something wicked this way comes!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kiara Johnson

Fawkes

I disagree with you shui......The first 2 movies were good but I also think that the 3rd movie is going to be better. ;)

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Good for you then ;)  My expectations are too high therefore I cannot fully enjoy the movies... lol
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Fawkes

Your welcome, Journal! :)

The phenix

I saw it to, and I have to admite it is much better than the two first movies. (I don't like the two first)

Wilting Rose

Agreed, it looks amazing! A million times better than the first two! *dances and sings* Something wicked this way comes!
[glow=2,300,yellow]I thought I was alone
Forevermore lost
But I found my solace in
Magic...[/glow]