News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HP and the Order of the Pheonix

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., February 24, 2002, 05:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans_angel

well, thanks for the unluck!!!...well, it doesnt matter...

Professor_Snape

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, but it sounds like HTML. Just go to any search engine type in "HTML tutorials" and you should find quite a few sites that will give you some of the basic HTML teaching.
Leave me alone.

angelgrl1647

i heard that it isnt coming out until the fall. i read that on some websiteTEXT
Nicole ;)

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I also heard that the HPM II might be coming out early 'coz their going through everything faster than they thought!  :D
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

I hope it comes out soon! I wanna see the first HPM on Monday. We're off school on Monday, so maybe I can go then, and now it's in the dollar theatre.
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

hpcoolest5

K, I know this is a three- month old thing, but I'm trying to post in every single topic! ;D The movie was great! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Sorcière Ade

Hello!!
I'm french. I know when the 5 tome is coming up!!!!!!
In january 2003!! And the film is coming up ( in France) 4 december!!! But I have got the first chapiter of Hp and the order of the phoenix!!!!It's very interesting.......The book isn't coming uo this year because J.K Rowling was...
                                                     Sorcière Ade

hpcoolest5

;DThanks! Welcome to the site! If u need any help, just ask! ;D ;)Would u like a cushion? O.O U must be like Fleur Delacour! Sorry. ;D ;)Lol. So, you're French? Interesting! Man, I really want to read that book! How did u get the first chapter? :o ???That's amazing!!! :DWell, have fun! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Hey Sorcière Ade!  Welcome to the Harry Potter Fan Forums!  I hope you have a lovely time here, and make lotsa new friends! ^_^
*hands her a purple elephant* Now, this is a very very mini elephant that is purple, and is rare, so take good care of it!
If you don't understand something, or have a question about anything, you can talk to hpcoolest5 or I, or another one of the moderaters.  We'll try to help the best we can!
Cya 'round!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

AcId_BrOoZ

ooookay, how you could have the first chapter i do not know. but if you have it as you say you do please share it with us for we will be VERY greatful.

Woah, that was freaky! i was talking like a smart person, wow!
(ignore the mindless ramblings please)
"There are no flowers known at this time
There'll be no angels gracing their lives
Just these stark words I find
I'd show a smile but I'm too weak
I'd share with you could I only speak
Just how much this hurts me"
-A.F.I. 'This Time is Perfect'

MrsRadcliffe0480

Gengi showed me a pic of Dan, Rupert, and Emma on the set of PoA yesterday. So hopefully the movie will come out some time in early-mid 2004!
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Kiara Johnson

MrsRadcliffe0480

. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·