News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

harry potter relationships

Started by ?, November 22, 2003, 01:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

Quote from: Kiara_maul on November 30, 2003, 02:20:27 AM
*Shakes head*  I Bet, in my fan fic reading I have come across some pretty sick things all interesting but sick, just the same.
I think I know what you mean.I don't always read fanfic but once I did & well there was really sick things there.............thats why I hate fanfic.

Miracles

Nothing much to say except waiting for the next Harry Potter book =]
Half of eight is three and half of infinity is zero

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

You should not let the sexual fan fics get you down Fawkes.  There are plenty out there that are wonderfull works, look at Kiara's writing.  Her stories are great!  You really should try and read them some time.  Really.  
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

Very true actually...I second his point, Kiara's work is truly amazing.  :)
~ Pure Veela...

Sabastian

I must add Ella's story to my rantings.  She too is a great writer, even if she doesn't want to admit it.   ;)
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

~ Ella

::) Well aren't you just a little charmer.  Thank you Sabastian, but I must also say that YOUR writing is indeed an interesting read as well.  ;)
~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

Ok I'll try reading FanFics here I might change my mind about hating them. ;)

Miracles

Nothing much to say except waiting for the next Harry Potter book =]
Half of eight is three and half of infinity is zero

Zack

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

Thank you Bastian, Ella.  And Fawkes, yes, you really should.

~ Ella

Lolz, ya Fawkes, ya should!  ;)
~ Pure Veela...

Fawkes

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...