News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Oops!

Started by NotABrokenHeart, November 8, 2003, 11:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotABrokenHeart

Post here your most embarassing moments for everyone in the forum to see!
See there opinion and statements about what happened to you.
No laughing, please!

To rate the Oops!, quote it then rate:
;)  :Good thing that wasn't me!
:P  :Oh my gosh!
:-[  :Time to go to a new country, or planet?...

NotABrokenHeart

Kitten Toilet!

I was at my friend's house, hanging-out. Then, our oyher friend came in (late). She brought a kitten with her, nice and soft. Everyone wanted to hold her, her name was Milk. When it was my time to hold her, OMG! She pead on my pink blouse! My friends giggled but, they didn't laugh. They even helped me. And Natasha, my friend who owns the house, even let me take a shower and borrow some clothes.

Fawkes

Quote from: heartlink88 on November  8, 2003, 11:19:47 AM
Kitten Toilet!

I was at my friend's house, hanging-out. Then, our oyher friend came in (late). She brought a kitten with her, nice and soft. Everyone wanted to hold her, her name was Milk. When it was my time to hold her, OMG! She pead on my pink blouse! My friends giggled but, they didn't laugh. They even helped me. And Natasha, my friend who owns the house, even let me take a shower and borrow some clothes.

:P It's happened to me too! lol ;D

journal415

Quote from: heartlink88 on November  8, 2003, 11:19:47 AM
Kitten Toilet!

RATE:
;) It isn't really that bad. Just think that it never happened! It'll be alright!

journal415

:o :( School Drool
See, there was this play and I was the fairy god mother. I came in late and I had to put make-up in the car. I didn't bring a mirror so I didn't see my face! I came in school all face at me. You know why? I came in looking like a ghost! Aaaaaaah! I put too much fae powder on! (The mirror of the face powder was blocked with powder so I also didn't see my face there!)  :-[ :P :'( :-X :-\

Fawkes

Quote from: journal415 on November 21, 2003, 03:11:02 PM
See, there was this play and I was the fairy god mother. I came in late and I had to put make-up in the car. I didn't bring a mirror so I didn't see my face! I came in school all face at me. You know why? I came in looking like a ghost! Aaaaaaah! I put too much fae powder on! (The mirror of the face powder was blocked with powder so I also didn't see my face there!)  :-[ :P :'( :-X :-\
;) oh that was embarssing right?

journal415

Quote from: Fawkes on November 21, 2003, 03:54:13 PM
Quote from: journal415 on November 21, 2003, 03:11:02 PM
;) oh that was embarssing right?

VERY!

Fawkes